I've arrived

J
JonT
I officially drove all my personal belongings from Austin, TX to Hood River this week. I probably broke a record, as I made it in 47 hours. My fianceè has been here for a week working.

Super stoked to be here! I've been slinging big flies at bass and Florida saltwater fish for a long time, and am very excited to learn a little more about Spey casting and chasing local salmon, trout and steelhead. I'm also stoked to not have a job for a little while. Hit me up if you're in need of a fishing partner, or beer bud. We are looking for a house to rent, too, so any leads would be appreciated.

tight lines!!!

T
TimberTodd
Welcome to Oregon JonT. Did the cold snap that's suppose to arrive tomorrow follow you.

J
JonT
TimberTodd said:
Welcome to Oregon JonT. Did the cold snap that's suppose to arrive tomorrow follow you.

I guess so. What is this white stuff falling from the sky?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to our version of Heaven! :thumb:

M
mikeee2362
The white stuff is the result of a former Minnesotan doing a rain dance...smh, Welcome

I don't know your budget, but there is a brand new duplex for rent down the street from me on NE 52nd ave., just south of Sandy blvd. here in Portland. Looks real nice, and has a single garage.

D
DrTheopolis
mikeee2362 said:
I don't know your budget, but there is a brand new duplex for rent down the street from me on NE 52nd ave., just south of Sandy blvd. here in Portland. Looks real nice, and has a single garage.

The 60 mile commute to Hood River through the nasty Gorge driving conditions might be a bit much for him... just a guess.

W
waco
Welcome to Oregon!! I hope you like the rain because it rains a lot over here. Well not lately but it usually rains a lot!!:worthy: