It's been a busy few months..

T
tomriker
I haven't had a lot of time to fish since weve been having such nice weather work has really picked up! Here are a few highlights! Took my daughter out for the first time the other night. It's pretty hard setting the hook/reeling/casting with a baby in my arms!
null-8.jpg

She was pretty excited!
null-9.jpg

Then I went out in the Columbia to go smallie fishin for the first time! It was phenomenal weather for it
null-7.jpg

Here's my first smallie! Nothing big but we caught a ton of fish
null-6.jpg

Then I had Zach and Ryan from the Oregon state bass team come out for a photoshoot the university wanted to do( i still say go ducks!!)
null-5.jpg

Last night I decided it was time to try for some top water action! Here's a few highlights.
null-2.jpg
null-1.jpg
null-3.jpg

Well that's all I got for now! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

TR

Reactions: igquick
E
eugene1
Good to see you still got it, bro!

Good pix, looks like good times with the kiddo. You still giving those nutria and that beaver a hard time as well?

Best,

I
Ifishforfood
dang now those are some fine bloody bass! wait wait wait... nothing big?! thats a pig smallie! good job!

I
igquick
Those bass are pigz!! Nice one

T
Tsohg76
My word! Those Micropterus are veritably most Porcine. Indubitably!

T
tomriker
thanks guys.. Eugene, the main lake is pretty much clear of nutria right now but give it a year or two and it'll be full again. trapper only got 2 beavers, he thinks there's more and will be back next winter. but that little pond that we walked out to, remember? is FULL of nutria! i spotted 10 the other day and went out and only managed to get 3, i need to start walking out there in the evenings. when im on my phone here in a second i'll post a good picture from my hiding spot the other morning where i was shooting them from

Here's the pic I was talking about
null-4.jpg

E
eugene1
Yeah, I do remember that pond! There were only a couple of those rats in it last year and we didn't even get a shot off before they went underwater.

Sounds like your new trees are being spared. There's lots of orchards down here that go for as far as the eye can see. Some are established and some are brand new. Nut and fruit trees I'm told. I think of your farm when I drive by them. I'll get a pic sometime for you. There's some serious ag down here in the Sac valley.

Best,

tomriker said:
thanks guys.. Eugene, the main lake is pretty much clear of nutria right now but give it a year or two and it'll be full again. trapper only got 2 beavers, he thinks there's more and will be back next winter. but that little pond that we walked out to, remember? is FULL of nutria! i spotted 10 the other day and went out and only managed to get 3, i need to start walking out there in the evenings. when im on my phone here in a second i'll post a good picture from my hiding spot the other morning where i was shooting them from

H
Hawk
Beautiful pics...Well Done Bro ..:D

bass
bass
Nice job Tom. Great pics!