I'm going fishin.....woot woot

J
JeannaJigs
It was coming down good on my way to work this morning about 0330, so I suspect you might still be ill today. I mean you can't work in those conditions when you're ill and it's cold.

J
JeannaJigs
If I wasn't on probation at work (they didn't approve of my diarrhagia because you can't be sick for 6 months?!) i would totally be sick with you.

H
halibuthitman
you can't stick with one illness, gotta switch it up, mabe say, explosive diahrea with a projectile vomiting back... if you boss is a dude include the word " discharge " in the mix... instant day off

Last edited:
Raincatcher
you can't stick with one illness, gotta switch it up, mabe say, explosive diahrea with aprojectile vommiting back... if you boss is a dude include the word " discharge " in the mix... instant day off
:lol: :lol:
Heard she might be sick again today...might have to use words like "cycle" "contagious" "exposed" "infection" and "green"...

H
halibuthitman
Yesterday was fun, but too hot by noon, Dave and Rose you are are great fishermen.. it was nice meeting you two- Brad

J
JeannaJigs
Menfolk are terrified of the word discharge, it's fact.

L
lilsalmon
Yesterday was fun, but too hot by noon, Dave and Rose you are are great fishermen.. it was nice meeting you two- Brad

Thats why you make sure you have a leak in your right foot....helps keep you cool.....Winter sucks though so I should patch them...what would you suggest I patch them with......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was great meeting you also and fishing with you. Loved your vids......

L
lilsalmon
you guys are funny.....hehe....at the cannery they don't give you a day off unless the peppers are done....hehe.....you can tell them anything you want cuz I take it that is how people get a day off....

B
bigsteel

great meeting you 2 brad,,,that was a great day on the river

B
BobbiDollPDX
Where are the pics? Geesh guys. Calling in sick... days of advance posting.... at least one or two pretty trout pics.

<Edit- oooooo look post 999 gonna have to use the next one for something good>

L
lilsalmon
Where are the pics? Geesh guys. Calling in sick... days of advance posting.... at least one or two pretty trout pics.

<Edit- oooooo look post 999 gonna have to use the next one for something good>

Dave got some pics...mine were camera shy and mostly hook and release...hehe

J
JeannaJigs
Hook and release kinda rocks. Sometimes it sucks, but for the most part it means NO FISH HANDS!! I hate fish hands. Absolutely despise them. I know, I know...I have the wrong hobby. I swear I can smell the fish goo on my hands for like 48 hours, it bothers me to no end. I've gone as far as bleaching my hands!

L
lilsalmon

Ahhhh Jeanna...there is nothing like the smell of Trout on the hands in the morning......

GraphiteZen
Salmon hands are a treat compared to Pikeminnow hands. Pikeminnow smell like rancid cinnamon.