I'm going fishin.....woot woot

L
lilsalmon
After the way this week has gone I am going to pull a Jeannandy and be sick all weekend. Trust me, working at the cannery sucks...going to hit some water...WOOT WOOT

W
wozniasm
Likewise a bad week!
I got invited to go on a buds boat Saturday to Tillamook Bay for salmon - he had room for one more and I jumped on it!
Hopefully get my first Coho or Chinnok of some size!

T
tomriker
lilsalmon said:
After the way this week has gone I am going to pull a Jeannandy and be sick all weekend. Trust me, working at the cannery sucks...going to hit some water...WOOT WOOT

what cannery you working at?

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck LiLSalmon...you deserve a nice day or three on the H2O!

S
Sinkline
Good luck to you all! Reports, maybe a few photos please!

Randy

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
tomriker said:
what cannery you working at?

A cannery in a coal mine? Wait, wut?

L
lilsalmon
Norpac in Stayton......I tried to keep good thoughts in my head all day while I pulled the icky parts of the green peppers out...it was really hard. When I looked at the clock and seen it was 45 minutes to lunch I started singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall in my head.....in 45 minutes I actually killed about 46 bottles of beer....might have stumbled a few times and taken a potty break so that really isn't an accurate count....:lol::lol:

Will catch lots of fish and take a lot of pics...for our report, of course.

L
lilsalmon
GraphiteZen said:
A cannery in a coal mine? Wait, wut?

This is your brain on energy drinks...:lol::lol::lol: JK

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
lilsalmon said:
Norpac in Stayton......I tried to keep good thoughts in my head all day while I pulled the icky parts of the green peppers out...it was really hard. When I looked at the clock and seen it was 45 minutes to lunch I started singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall in my head.....in 45 minutes I actually killed about 46 bottles of beer....might have stumbled a few times and taken a potty break so that really isn't an accurate count....:lol::lol:

I worked in a printing factory for like 10 years, started emptying trash and worked my way into every machine in every department, and I can say, wholeheartedly that conveyor belt work effing SUCKS !!

L
lilsalmon
Can you believe I have to take Dramamine......how wimpy is that..and, yes, belts effing suck....I put in for a hard hat today....yippee...that means I can look a bit more important AND get off the belts.....hehe....I am so sly.

F
Finneus Polebender
Go get em Rose !

T
tomriker
lilsalmon said:
haha no way, I go there 3 times a day (every eight hours) to get the seed from the squash and to the norpac in Salem too which sift you have to work?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
lilsalmon said:
Can you believe I have to take Dramamine......how wimpy is that..and, yes, belts effing suck....I put in for a hard hat today....yippee...that means I can look a bit more important AND get off the belts.....hehe....I am so sly.

Looking important is.. important. :)

L
lilsalmon
I got lucky and got the 7am-3pm......but there is no days OFF. You have to call in sick to get a day off....thats why I am pulling a Jeannandy.....hehe. Oh if your reading this and you just happen to work at Norpac......just kiddin....

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
lilsalmon said:
I got lucky and got the 7am-3pm......but there is no days OFF. You have to call in sick to get a day off....thats why I am pulling a Jeannandy.....hehe. Oh if your reading this and you just happen to work at Norpac......just kiddin....

:lol::lol::lol::clap::clap:

troutdude
troutdude
lilsalmon said:

Like hey man...whatever it takes!

Have fun tomorrow.

J
JeannaJigs
Hahaha a Jeannandy!! Just remember, it's gotta be "explosive" ;) I have this gig down.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Hahaha a Jeannandy!! Just remember, it's gotta be "explosive" ;) I have this gig down.

Wow so want to pull the hijack card... Unfortunately, Jeanna has brought the topic around again.. Damn you Jeanna!!!

W
waco
Good luck Lilsalmon!!! Bring us back a nice juicy report!!! I'm sick tomorrow too!!! I got this fever called coho!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
GraphiteZen said:
I worked in a printing factory for like 10 years, started emptying trash and worked my way into every machine in every department, and I can say, wholeheartedly that conveyor belt work effing SUCKS !!

That's crazy man I had a sweet job printing that I worked up through season floor help right before the rush died down and got on a press. Even worked a few different shifts randomly as needed until finally settled into graveyard. Learned all 3 and had a really nice career until they closed the plant. Get at me be cool to talk with a fellow printer about things not to many understand.

Good luck fishing.