I'm going fishin.....woot woot

J
JeannaJigs
It was coming down good on my way to work this morning about 0330, so I suspect you might still be ill today. I mean you can't work in those conditions when you're ill and it's cold.

J
JeannaJigs
If I wasn't on probation at work (they didn't approve of my diarrhagia because you can't be sick for 6 months?!) i would totally be sick with you.

H
halibuthitman
you can't stick with one illness, gotta switch it up, mabe say, explosive diahrea with a projectile vomiting back... if you boss is a dude include the word " discharge " in the mix... instant day off

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
halibuthitman said:
you can't stick with one illness, gotta switch it up, mabe say, explosive diahrea with aprojectile vommiting back... if you boss is a dude include the word " discharge " in the mix... instant day off
:lol: :lol:
Heard she might be sick again today...might have to use words like "cycle" "contagious" "exposed" "infection" and "green"...:D

H
halibuthitman
Yesterday was fun, but too hot by noon, Dave and Rose you are are great fishermen.. it was nice meeting you two- Brad

J
JeannaJigs
Menfolk are terrified of the word discharge, it's fact.

L
lilsalmon
halibuthitman said:
Yesterday was fun, but too hot by noon, Dave and Rose you are are great fishermen.. it was nice meeting you two- Brad

Thats why you make sure you have a leak in your right foot....helps keep you cool.....Winter sucks though so I should patch them...what would you suggest I patch them with......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was great meeting you also and fishing with you. Loved your vids......

L
lilsalmon
you guys are funny.....hehe....at the cannery they don't give you a day off unless the peppers are done....hehe.....you can tell them anything you want cuz I take it that is how people get a day off....

B
bigsteel
halibuthitman said:

great meeting you 2 brad,,,that was a great day on the river

B
BobbiDollPDX
Where are the pics? Geesh guys. Calling in sick... days of advance posting.... at least one or two pretty trout pics.

<Edit- oooooo look post 999 gonna have to use the next one for something good>

L
lilsalmon
BobbiDollPDX said:
Where are the pics? Geesh guys. Calling in sick... days of advance posting.... at least one or two pretty trout pics.

<Edit- oooooo look post 999 gonna have to use the next one for something good>

Dave got some pics...mine were camera shy and mostly hook and release...hehe

J
JeannaJigs
Hook and release kinda rocks. Sometimes it sucks, but for the most part it means NO FISH HANDS!! I hate fish hands. Absolutely despise them. I know, I know...I have the wrong hobby. I swear I can smell the fish goo on my hands for like 48 hours, it bothers me to no end. I've gone as far as bleaching my hands!

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Hook and release kinda rocks. Sometimes it sucks, but for the most part it means NO FISH HANDS!! I hate fish hands. Absolutely despise them. I know, I know...I have the wrong hobby. I swear I can smell the fish goo on my hands for like 48 hours, it bothers me to no end. I've gone as far as bleaching my hands!

Ahhhh Jeanna...there is nothing like the smell of Trout on the hands in the morning......:D

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Salmon hands are a treat compared to Pikeminnow hands. Pikeminnow smell like rancid cinnamon.