I'm going fishin.....woot woot

F
flipper
What print shop did you work for Andy? I currently work for Shelton-Turnbull Printers here in Eugene (I'm the mailservice manager currently).

GraphiteZen

Nice man! Was it Koke Printing?

C
ChezJfrey

Ha! I've worked at a printing company since 1991...but I've never worked on the floor, just accounting/IT. Let's talk about plates, proofs, hickeys, color bars, registration, scoring and double webs

GraphiteZen
Loved telling the new guys (in the middle of an emergency) to go and demand the eyes-a-trometer from the foreman "Why are you laughing, sir, he needs it NOW!!" hahaha

C
ChezJfrey
Back before digital pretty much took over prep, it was also fun to tell people that we had strippers and stripping tables at work

GraphiteZen
Back before digital pretty much took over prep, it was also fun to tell people that we had strippers and stripping tables at work

LOL yeah, My first day at work I was sorting plate files with this cutie from imaging, I'm 17 and ask her what she did, "Oh, I'm a stripper." :shock::shock::shock:

F
flipper
:clap: :lol:

Raincatcher
STAY
ON
TOPIC!!!
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
Yo,printer guys...start yer own thread...rotest::doh::wall:

brandon4455

seeya sunday!! might rain but oh well!

J
JeannaJigs
Rain is amazing. I miss fishing in rain. You guys are lucky

L
lilsalmon
your all banned for hijacking...hehe...JK

H
halibuthitman
You won't need luck tommorrow Rose-

G
GDBrown
Loved telling the new guys (in the middle of an emergency) to go and demand the eyes-a-trometer from the foreman "Why are you laughing, sir, he needs it NOW!!" hahaha

Sorry, Just one more.....

We used to send them across the alley to the other print shop to borrow a bottle of half tone dots. :lol: I finally took a little yellow Kodak fluid bottle and made a label that said: Half Tone Dots 50% black 50% white. I never got it back though. :lol:

30 years in the trade makes for some great memories.....

I started on an AB Dick and ended as a "Scanner Operator/Color Separator" at least until digital cameras and desktop scanners came along.......

GD

L
lilsalmon
got the attitude...will coffee work? I better get some sleep so I can be there.......see ya in a few hours Brad

GraphiteZen

lol... That's pretty funny. We better stop. Barb is gonna blast us both.

J
JeannaJigs
Have a great time rose!! It smelled like cool moist rain is on the way air this morning it was amazing.

L
lilsalmon
Had a great time....fished with Brad and Dave and caught a few nice trout.....It was great to get out but now am feeling kind of ill.....can't work tomorrow either if the peppers aren't done......

We know what cool moist air means...hehe