How to catch winter steelhead

S
SOMCREW
Here is an link to an article I wrote just a couple weeks ago. Its your Basic steelhead guide to fish different tactics in all rivers. Drift, Float, Spinner/Spoon, Jig/Bead and Pink worm fishing!!
Let me know what you think after you have read the article. Good luck to everyone in the 2013-14 Winter Steelhead season!!!

Fish-ON

southernoregonmetalheads_com_.jpg

S
SteelyDan's
I read this article yesterday good info for people getting into Steelhead fishing.

T
Tinker
I'd kind of prefer to read the tips here, on OFF, and let the forum rack up the advertising hits, if you don't mind. No offense intended.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great tips in your article, Josh! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:
Tinker said:
I'd kind of prefer to read the tips here, on OFF, and let the forum rack up the advertising hits, if you don't mind. No offense intended.
Huh? There are no advertising issues with this thread. He endorsed several products, much like FishFinger; Troutdude; halibuthitman and a plethora of other Oregon Fishing Forum members. But, thanks for having the forums' best interest at heart.

K
Knot Fishing Sober
Great article to cover the basics for rookies like me. A lot of useful info in one place but short and not overwhelming. Good stuff!

S
SOMCREW
SOM CREW is here to provide Tips, Tricks and every bit of advice we can offer. Posting the entire article on the forum would be a little much in my eyes. Thanks Raincatcher. We are working on more as we speak. Be on the look out for them to post here on O.F.F.

S
SOMCREW
Knot Fishing Sober said:
Great article to cover the basics for rookies like me. A lot of useful info in one place but short and not overwhelming. Good stuff!

We strive to bring all new comers to the Fishing community. The industry is flooded with pro anglers who don't want to help out which makes the community look weak and not a fun place to be. We on the other hand look to get everyone catching fish!!