How do you cook your steelhead?

M
Mad dog
I'm having mine grilled on the BBQ with a little lemon pepper, salt-n-spice and butter then topped with a little lemon cream sauce. A little rice and sauted squash on the side.....:dance:....when do we eat! :D

I also love them smoked, canned or deep fried....I love fish tacos! :dance:

Anyone have any recipes they would care to share! What's your favorite?

Mad dog said:
I'm having mine grilled on the BBQ with a little lemon pepper, salt-n-spice and butter then topped with a little lemon cream sauce. A little rice and sauted squash on the side.....:dance:....when do we eat! :D

I also love them smoked, canned or deep fried....I love fish tacos! :dance:

Anyone have any recipes they would care to share! What's your favorite?

I never had steelhead :( but I cooked my first trout in the oven backed at 350 till it fell apart with a fork. I coated it with herbs and lemon then covered in tinfoil. it turned out great!

Ooops! Didn't see the recipe page! :think:

I'm sure a Mod will move it! ;)

I love to eat cromers with very little flavoring because they taste so good. A splash or two of soy sauce and thats it. If the fish is not in the best shape i brine it for a day and smoke it or flavor it with curry powder and tons of various Indian spices and eat it over rice with curry.

This stuff is great! Used it on chinook, coho and steelhead and it's tasty. You'll have to look around for it at grocery stores, I can't remember where I got it.

Back
Top Bottom