How cool am I??

E
eggs
I haven't even bought a gol durn fishing license yet.. 1/4 of the year gone and no fishing.. WTF is going on!???!??!?!! :yikes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OnTheFly
D
DrTheopolis
I got mine in the last couple of weeks.

But I had an injury as an excuse (and conditions have sucked most of the year).

Get out there and make up for lost time.

J
jabs67
LOL...I haven't bought mine yet either. :blushing:

C
capblack
I'm not alone!! :yikes:

brandon4455
brandon4455
that sucks. i get mine every december

O
OnTheFly
eggs said:
I haven't even bought a gol durn fishing license yet.. 1/4 of the year gone and no fishing.. WTF is going on!???!??!?!! :yikes:
rookie.

S
steelhead_slayer
Slacker. There has been decent fishing in your area too

troutdude
troutdude
Got mine, on Jan. 1. But, have only been once. You win.

T
troutmasta
Ink on the tag. Get out there!

J
JeannaJigs
There is a solution here...come to the deschutes with us next month!

F
FlyBum
That sucks... No wonder I haven't heard from ya...

E
eggs
It is coming.. Prime trout season is weeks away..

hobster
hobster
troutdude said:
Got mine, on Jan. 1. But, have only been once. You win.

+1 Except I went steelheading about 25 times :thumb:

B
bigboy70
got mine early jan and been out a lot 20+ times steelheading and hagg earliest I have ever bought my license ever and still hasnt matter lol my goal of filling up a tag this year aint looking good

W
waco
Hey just because you planning on going after CARP this year, it doesn't mean you don't need a license!! Even for carp fishing you need a license!!

hobster
hobster
bigboy70 said:
got mine early jan and been out a lot 20+ times steelheading and hagg earliest I have ever bought my license ever and still hasnt matter lol my goal of filling up a tag this year aint looking good

There is still plenty of time :)

M
mikeee2362
Got mine the same day I got my Oregon Drivers license, Dec. 15th Then had to wait till new years to fish, hardest 16 days of my life....lol Making up for lost time though now, Like Hobster I've been steelheading about 25 times, fished trout, and even got some smelt one day. Happy Camper!!

C
ChezJfrey
mikeee2362 said:
Got mine the same day I got my Oregon Drivers license, Dec. 15th Then had to wait till new years to fish, hardest 16 days of my life....lol Making up for lost time though now, Like Hobster I've been steelheading about 25 times, fished trout, and even got some smelt one day. Happy Camper!!

I must say, for someone just moving from the midwest, you've acclimated to NW steelhead fishing very well!

M
mikeee2362
ChezJfrey said:
I must say, for someone just moving from the midwest, you've acclimated to NW steelhead fishing very well!
Why thank you very much...Let's go sometime I think you could teach me a few things!!

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
I always buy the sportspac... But I really wish I didn't cost me $175 (plus Columbia River Endorsement)