Hey guys

C
CTS2513
Hey guys how are you all. Wanted to introduce myself as im new to the site was refereed by some of our customers about the site. Glad to be a part of it and hopefully get the opportunity to fish with some of you. My partner Rich and I are the US distributors of CTS blanks.
Dante

S
SteelyDan's
I'll be the first to welcome you to OFF.

M
mikeee2362
Welcome!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to the forum, Dante! We occasionally have open forum get together's with several great fisher folks show up and have a great time. Hopefully we will have some soon. I look forward to meeting you sometime. Again, welcome!

T
TimberTodd
Welcome to OFF.

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome aboard. We hope you will contribute some reports and pics.

C
CTS2513
Thank you guys much appreciated

18406ej
18406ej
Welcome to OFF. Are you a Kiwi yourself?

Our members are extremely helpful regarding the ins and outs of Forum mechanics, but if you should have any questions on navigating the site, problems or concerns regarding Forum members (extremely rare) or any other issue with which you need assistance please contact your nearest Moderator (listed under "Quick Links; View Site Leaders).

You could also contact a Super-Moderator, a member of a small, elite and exclusive group of OFF members possessing far more knowledge and overall savvy than your run-of-the-mill Moderator. Sort of the MENSA clique of the Moderator pool. Super-Moderators see themselves as above the day-to-day muck, but might respond from time to time as they see fit. Stress on the "might". In short, leave us alone.

I doubt that we have few Forum members that dont know more about the art of angling than I do, so you are in good company. Make sure to check out our archives for a trove of information as well.

I look forward to reading your future posts and threads, and as a Super Moderator (SEE ALSO: MENSA) I welcome you to the Forum.

Eamon

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Whatever you do, DO NOT pay too much attention to the previous post...you see, Eamon struggled with the everyday expectations of a regular moderator for a very long time without ever achieving much. :blushing: Then the whining started...the only way the administrator could figure out to placate him was to elevate him to "super" status...then the "Grumpy Old Man" showed up with nonsensical ramblings. We try to remember the days when he actually contributed worthwhile information to the members and have chosen to allow him to stay based on those memories...as long as he remains harmless. We love his grumbling monologues :)sad:) and keep in mind that just like the occasional bouts of constipation...this too will pass. :D :popcorn:

18406ej
18406ej
Raincatcher said:
...then the "Grumpy Old Man" showed up with nonsensical ramblings.

You've been talking to my Wife, haven't you Barb?

troutdude
troutdude
Raincatcher said:
Whatever you do, DO NOT pay too much attention to the previous post...you see, Eamon struggled with the everyday expectations of a regular moderator for a very long time without ever achieving much. :blushing: Then the whining started...the only way the administrator could figure out to placate him was to elevate him to "super" status...then the "Grumpy Old Man" showed up with nonsensical ramblings. We try to remember the days when he actually contributed worthwhile information to the members and have chosen to allow him to stay based on those memories...as long as he remains harmless. We love his grumbling monologues :)sad:) and keep in mind that just like the occasional bouts of constipation...this too will pass. :D :popcorn:

ROTFLMBO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This post gets an avid nomination, for the unOFFical Mayor's award for "POTY" (Post of the Year)!!!

Eamon...you've poignantly jousted. However, you've been knocked OFF your horse!

18406ej
18406ej
Troutdude,

I most humbly agree with you, and she has my vote as well.

Unless a tornado drops another house on her before awards ceremony.

Eamon