Heading out just short of Mildrum bar then truning to the clack

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
:) Thanks for advice ah!

:) Thanks for advice ah!

Drew9870 said:
No problem, a little advice could be setting your business as a signature, and not just a straight up "Your Nissan Outboard is waiting for you right here", that sounds tacky, try something like "R&M Nissan Outboards Feel Free to Check us Out".

Of course, don't just post 20 times every day like Brandon used to do ;):lol:;) just to get your sig out there (not that Brandon did so for this reason), try to be a fellow fisherperson that likes to ask and share.
I am actually really good at what I do our name is all over, I didn't come here for advertisment only to learn how to fish in these big ass rivers!!! not like the poe dunk town I am from, fish'en there was way better for me!!! And again I save people all the time so me being here is a beni for anyone who does own a boat or need financing advice, buying a RV, hell even crazy witch doctor crap LOL (thats what the friends call me I just make stuff that makes ya feel better from crap I dig up... ) LOL Again if you or anyone needs help I love to help, partly yes, because I am nosey as sin!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
No problem, a little advice could be setting your business as a signature, and not just a straight up "Your Nissan Outboard is waiting for you right here", that sounds tacky, try something like "R&M Nissan Outboards Feel Free to Check us Out".

Of course, don't just post 20 times every day like Brandon used to do ;):lol:;) just to get your sig out there (not that Brandon did so for this reason), try to be a fellow fisherperson that likes to ask and share (this thread was perfect).
sorry i get bored and enjoy this forum so i post a lot!!! :lol: (i know your just messin with me)

D
Drew9870
brandon4455 said:
sorry i get bored and enjoy this forum so i post a lot!!! :lol: (i know your just messin with me)

I mean back when you first signed up, I can still see it. Click Today's Posts, BOOM, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. Lol, but I understood and thought it was cool someone at that age had so many in depth questions about fishing, had I found this site earlier than I did, I would've probably bombarded it as well.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
You know I just can't figure out how to put a pic up I have tried and fumbled all over does anyone know how to do this??? Gotta let you all know I am not a dude!!! though some of my friends think I am! LOL

brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
I mean back when you first signed up, I can still see it. Click Today's Posts, BOOM, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. Lol, but I understood and thought it was cool someone at that age had so many in depth questions about fishing, had I found this site earlier than I did, I would've probably bombarded it as well.

very curious kid loaded with questions ive been woderign about since i was like 12 :lol: im suprised my brain isn't exploding from the amount of knowledge ive consumed

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Hey you guys just wanted to say thanks I would not have got the responce from just what I posted but since you all blew that up, I am getting people going to my site now because of you.... I am sure your not bad boys, and I know people have been spamming the crap out of this site now ") So I know your flustration! Though I am one of the good guys ! :) Take care and happy journeys and Brandon hun, if you really want to know if I am a guy or a gal you can go to my face book page, I am open have nothing to hide ") LOL look up Cheryl Reth! ") I have three Ex boyfriends on there, that will tell ya I have no tallercollar! LOL sorry nothing for you to play with..... ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Hey you guys just wanted to say thanks I would not have got the responce from just what I posted but since you all blew that up, I am getting people going to my site now because of you.... I am sure your not bad boys, and I know people have been spamming the crap out of this site now ") So I know your flustration! Though I am one of the good guys ! :) Take care and happy journeys and Brandon hun, if you really want to know if I am a guy or a gal you can go to my face book page, I am open have nothing to hide ") LOL look up Cheryl Reth! ") I have three Ex boyfriends on there, that will tell ya I have no tallercollar! LOL sorry nothing for you to play with..... ; )

3 Ex boyfriends....WOW....you must be so proud!!! :lol:

Reactions: n8r1
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
I am :)

I am :)

Mad dog said:
3 Ex boyfriends....WOW....you must be so proud!!! :lol:

Why I am thank you very much..... I had two x's on there but then my boyfrined from when I was 16 years old found me lol too funny! Yup I don't have high numbers like you probably do.... sorta hard when you were married most of your datable age!!! hell I have only had 5 years that I was not married since I was 16 ") thus I am no slut... ;) It's alwasy amazes my friends that I can be friends with all my X's but I just don't see why, you fall in love with them for a reason don't you? Well that reason is not gone, maybe smothered but not gone so why not be friends??? Life is to short not to keep those close to you close, life is what you make of it and mine is great, how is yours baby doll??? :)

J
jpjule
Worst thread ever.

T
TTFishon
I've seen waaay worse. Can you say "Big Kahuna" or "Aloha". :lol: