Headed down the Umpqua strarting Friday!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Doing the Big K loop, with Throbbit Shane and probably Colby Pearson. SO stoked. Been a couple years since I have hit the river!! Videos and stories to come!

W
waco
You better post pics and videos! Last time it sounds like they had a great time and no pics! Take pics especially if Shane flips on the pontoon again! ;)

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
waco said:
You better post pics and videos! Last time it sounds like they had a great time and no pics! Take pics especially if Shane flips on the pontoon again! ;)

Lol yes. There will be photos. :D

F
Finneus Polebender
Man wish i could make the run can't get more than two days off with the current work load . Think Shane is gonna roll with my fish cat this time just make sure you retrieve whats left of both if he flips again LOL.

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Finneus Polebender said:
Man wish i could make the run can't get more than two days off with the current work load . Think Shane is gonna rock my fish cat this time just make sure you retrieve whats left of both if he flips again LOL.

^^^ hahahahaha Will do!

H
Hendo30
no doubt ...tell Shane to keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down

E
eugene1
Good luck guys! If you drift your pontoons a little further (say past Reedsport) you're going to get into nook territory this time of year.

If you happen to get lower than the skanky frog water:

1. Use 25# leader or better
2. I like 5/0 - 4/0 hook rigs for blue label herring
3. Any color flasher as long as it's green
4. Troll with the tide

Just playing, have a good time. It's a beautiful river anytime of the year, I wish I lived closer!

J
jabs67
Good luck and have lots of fun!!!! :cool: