Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Drew9870
Oh, I'm dying :lol:.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Drew9870 said:
If anyone wants to go out and pursue those tagged fish, make sure you pick up a nice Johnson boat motor, Johnson is like the Penn/Mitchell of boat motors.
Oh yes I agree, with the young'en I do like the Johnsons as well! They are simple old ones just go and go. The fact is that Johnsons and Evinrudes are the same company, but they do tend to experiment with evinrudes more. You need to be careful of the 2000 and 2001 evin rudes in the larger size due to a sparkplug setting issue, but yes Johnsons are very nice motors as well as my Nissans, though my Nissans come from a larger company :)... Oh and I love that mix to the My johnson song on utube great for a laugh you boys should go check it out!!!

D
Drew9870
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
but yes Johnsons are very nice motors as well as my Nissans, though my Nissans come from a larger company :)

And I tend to avoid larger companies, they usually tend to be the ones that don't care about EVERY customer. I'd go with a small company any day.

This is starting to become a waste of time, laters, goin fishin, have your ad space back.

B
bigsteel
all a warranty means is you sold me a guaranteed piece of ****:shock:

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Well hun that may be what it means to you but others sure do like it, and the world don't spin around you! LOL you know the boys at first were good they atleast put up a good debate but you guys are just not at their level, I am bored. Going to Mildrum have fun ya all and happy fathers day. Even to those nasty ones on here !!! LOL Take care and happy journeys!
The Boatlady!

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Well hun that may be what it means to you but others sure do like it, and the world don't spin around you! LOL you know the boys at first were good they atleast put up a good debate but you guys are just not at their level, I am bored. Going to Mildrum have fun ya all and happy fathers day. Even to those nasty ones on here !!! LOL Take care and happy journeys!
The Boatlady!

You're bored??? :think: I think you mean boring!!! :lol:

Reactions: bigsteel
L
lilsalmon
Okay....so, I said that I wasn't going to post here again....I lied cuz I just came to a conclusion. First,what the hell kind of woman talks this way....I mean all sweetsy and honey....just her whole vocab seems soooo wierd....I have hung out with a lot of women....and a lot of men.......hmmmmmm....the only woman that IMHO would talk like that would be a man acting like a woman in order to sell boat motors to men on a fishing forum.....just sayin. "her" profile has pics but anyone can put pics on.....just sayin again....bye now...gonna pack the car

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Aren't you kids about done chucking road apples at each other and ready to move on? Let's knock OFF the name calling and drop the insults. Now. Get back on topic,Hagg Lake. Locking down a thread or suspending members is not my favorite way to moderate,but I will do it if the three of you don't stop this playground bickering nonsense.

brandon4455
brandon4455
bigsteel said:
who would want a crappy nissan

lmfao bad sales attempts + crappy outboards = no money for you :lol:

Last edited:
D
Deception
if the nissan outboards are anything like their cars..... no thanks whatsoever:)

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
7 pages, and maybe a total of 7 short sentences about fishing out at Hagg... the rest is a funny pissing matching. This thread should be in the humor section!

I fished Hagg last week - saw no tagged bass, but did catch lots of fat pre-spawn bluegill, my father in law lost a nice bass that threw his hook. I had a big bass break me off after it devoured my deer hair diver, then made a mad dash for the weeds and broke off a 12lb tippet. Didn't get another fish after that - the magic lure is somewhere in the maw of a nasty fish (maybe a tagged fish, I'll never know I guess). Can't wait to get back out and hunt me some spawning gillies!

Oh, and since this topic is partly about outboards and really very little to do with fishing - I'll throw my two cents out on outboard brands:

Yamaha is #1 for reliability, followed close by Mercury Marine. I'd have no problems hanging either brand off the back of my boat. I wouldn't even mind an Evinrude E-Tec, but there is a slow but steady push to ban 2 stroke boat motors - if I was buying a brand spanking shiny new outboard, I'd be going 4 stroke all the way (not to mention that a 4 stroke in a kicker-sized motor will idle down better than it's 2 stroke counter part without becoming fouled with carbon from idling around all day). Old evinrude/johnson (OMC) outboards were tanks that would go and go and go - but the parts supply is dwindling badly on those old motors. Bombardier doesn't make parts for the pre-Bombardier motors. They don't even make some parts for their early era motors now. Old merc parts are easier to come by.

Never seen a Nissan outboard I'd care to hang off my transom. For that matter, I've never seen a Nissan vehicle I'm overly impressed with. Other brands do things cheaper and/or better. Seems the same with their outboards.

Oh, and one more thing on the tagged bass... this is hearsay, but a friend of mine mentioned to me that he saw an osprey gank one of those tagged bass out of Hagg a couple weeks back. If 3 fish were caught, and this one became bird poop - that leaves one tagged fish...

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
just clearing up info

just clearing up info

Oh, and since this topic is partly about outboards and really very little to do with fishing - I'll throw my two cents out on outboard brands:

Yamaha is #1 for reliability, followed close by Mercury Marine. I'd have no problems hanging either brand off the back of my boat. I wouldn't even mind an Evinrude E-Tec, but there is a slow but steady push to ban 2 stroke boat motors - if I was buying a brand spanking shiny new outboard, I'd be going 4 stroke all the way (not to mention that a 4 stroke in a kicker-sized motor will idle down better than it's 2 stroke counter part without becoming fouled with carbon from idling around all day). Old evinrude/johnson (OMC) outboards were tanks that would go and go and go - but the parts supply is dwindling badly on those old motors. Bombardier doesn't make parts for the pre-Bombardier motors. They don't even make some parts for their early era motors now. Old merc parts are easier to come by.

Never seen a Nissan outboard I'd care to hang off my transom. For that matter, I've never seen a Nissan vehicle I'm overly impressed with. Other brands do things cheaper and/or better. Seems the same with their outboards.

Oh, and one more thing on the tagged bass... this is hearsay, but a friend of mine mentioned to me that he saw an osprey gank one of those tagged bass out of Hagg a couple weeks back. If 3 fish were caught, and this one became bird poop - that leaves one tagged fish...

Just want to clear that up so people are not getting wrong information. Nothing to do with the person giving the info above he is fine and have heard rumors like many have. I am the type when people say it's crap I want to know why, so I research it rather than pass on info I am not sure about.
Yamaha's are great motors, they were making Mercury's back in the 90's then Tohatsu Nissan started making them instead up to 30 hourse power, if you buy a Mercury your are buying a Nissan motor! They problem with Yamaha is our location the closest parts are in Washington and they take for ever and a day to get parts in so down time is extended. Hondas are good but way over priced and I have seen more lemons out of them then any but the ones that run run well for a long long time and their weight levels are coming down. Evin e tec well were just not to sure about never changing anything no major problems yet, but Evinrude 200 I believe it was in 2000 and 2001 has a spark plug issue which is not a bad issue if you know where to place the plugs. Now they have been saying for years they will be doing away from the 2 stroke engines, and nothing even has been started except in private lakes. What will problably happen in the next ten years is old 2 strokes make become outlawed because of the emmissions given. The New two strokes holds a lighter weight and low emmissions, so there great specially the TLDI units with fuel economy and all. You left out a really great simple motor Johnson they don't ever change much they company plays with evinrude rather than their Johnsons so you have a very proven motor there. And I believe there were like 14 or 15 tagged fish in Hagg, am I wrong?

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH and old merc 135 are top they will go and go but their bigger brother becareful of the 150's in the 80's they should be anchors... If I remember right (not anywhere to check going off memory) they 135 and the 150s share same power head just bored differently for the extra hp. You wont see many 150's still alive yet the 135's go and go and go!!! I believe they weekends it by putting that much pressure in the head at that bore! ") oh also a couple more issues are the 1990s bayliners and bluewaters.... Floor and transum issues. Prior the bayliners we known for the lift hull was amazing work and many others copied them, and after 1998 bayliner and bluewater were great!!! ") still not top quality but good enough and with a great price tag compared to others.

G
GDBrown
It's all in the Name

It's all in the Name

Her name says it all: Boat Sales Lady

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
GDBrown said:

Gene,she IS contributing..."Can't we all just get along"? Maybe a little more "Caring &Sharing" and a little less grumbling & snniping is in order??? Just saying...:)

A
autofisher
Maybe I've been gone for too long..... maybe I've sat back and just kept my mouth shut..... I don't think I can do that one anymore....

My two cents...... All of you mooseknuckles are playing along with it all......... Only thing that anyone is doing on this thread is showing more and more the evolution of man from monkeys....... All of you whining about the sales pitch are doing nothing more than bringing more attention to this thread..... let it die. Boatchick...... you're not helping any of this situation with any of your comments or retorts. Really? C'mon..... this is a bunch of crap and a very poor representation of what this forum set out to be. I don't care if any of you want to whine **** or moan..... do it in PMs.... phone calls..... hell write a letter to your congressman if that's what rocks your cookie....... None of you are going to win this...... none of you look like upstanding people that anyone of us would want to tap on the shoulder and ask for advice...... i hope that they keep this thread up but frozen so that it's a constant reminder of exactly what kind of thread we don't want on the forum......

OK I'm done.... Hope all you freaks can hit the water soon and catch a fish big enough that you won't even remember this crap

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Howdy folks this is the boatlady I first would like you all to know that its fathers day and my NISSAN OUTBOARDS ARE HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
GDBrown said:

that is a good one gene! :lol:

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
brandon4455 said:
that is a good one gene! :lol:
You bitties need to drop it ") one damn time I mention I got more motors in stock and you freak out, out of all my post one time. You little boys didn't scare me nore win. I didn't try selling to you only gave info that they are here, I did ask for help which no one gave, and I did provide very goood info for you. Your panties are all in a wod over nothing. You boys need more hobbies then trying to intimidate women on this forum. I already said my goodness I am sorry but you still keep it going. This is what is ridiculous over and over you all ganging up on one woman LOL takes all you and you still don't win! Really manly boys! What is really funny is I didn't even know not to mention my job, so I did that with out evil intent like you BOYS say I did, I said sorry, I have not done before nor since, and you still keep going now that is pathetic! GROW UP, DROP SOME Bait/Bee-bees/Breath mints...AND MOVE ON!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Raincatcher said:
Gene,she IS contributing..."Can't we all just get along"? Maybe a little more "Caring &Sharing" and a little less grumbling & snniping is in order??? Just saying...:)
Raincatcher ") if you give me a call today I will be able to give you a good book of that boat might beable to give you great info where you can post it and if you send me a flyer I will post it. I have side thing to help those who's boats wont work in my program, it's not a great help but it does help a lot... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom