Hagg Lake and a million dollar fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
bmac_0021 said:
Boat Lady, I'm in sales as well and you should understand that nobody wants to read that stuff when trying to find information. It's bad sales practice and I dont believe there is that much traffic going through this sites to play the numbers game also. Stick with the usual sales practices and craigslist. Dont post on here anymore unless your looking for info or have a report. Thanks!

Also, I think I just got a headache from reading all your "LOL"s from your posts. It makes everyone think you're on crack when making a post...

OH my goodness people Get over it. I didn't even mention a individual item, I didn't push anything, It was the first time I have even mentioned my product because it is fathers day. You people need to take that stick out and relax. I mean don't be dim look at my other post NOTHING ABOUT MY PRODUCT IN THE LEAST what is the matter with you people! Man what a bunch of cry sacks on here, take you down and make real men out of the lot of ya. NO MORE CRYING IF YOUR PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS...Get over and get to the point folks TAGGED FISH... Ya all are acting like a bunch of bittys worried about the smallest little thing, when such greater things are out there!!! Also for the guy that is in sales that was trying to insult me LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I laugh all the time baby what is your problem? God I didn't even push a thing only gave good information, and for the blogger of course he is interested in ranking his blogg daa, and my site is filled with helpful information like 50 places to fish with in 60 minutes of portland, ethenol the crap that is messing with your boats, how to take care of your boats, I am not the uncaring sales man I help everyone out.... BUT MAN YOU GUYS ON THIS AREA ARE VULTURES!!! attack after attack, do you feel better? dang!!!

Last edited:
A
Assassinofflys
WOW!!!! So I'm surfing through OFF and I see a mention about a tagged fish in Hagg Lake. So I'm thinking there might be some information listed. To my amazement, its just a big ol' peeweeing contest. The thing I'm most amazed about is the lack of people reading the actual rules posted by Cabela's on the whole fishing contest. I don't know how many times I've heard people say that the Million Dollar fish "is" here in Hagg Lake. But if you read the rules and how the tags are deployed and picked out by the computer then a person would understand that it is a "possibility" that the million dollar fish is here. It just amazes me at how word of mouth passes information around and how it changes. I was up there the other day and heard people talking about a guy that had seen a tagged fish and used a net to get it and tried to register it but got narked on. Also if you read in the rules posted on the Cabela's website, IF and only IF a person was to catch the tagged fish that "might" be the million dollar fish, then there is a lot of hoops to jump through to claim your money. Included in this is a Lie Detector test. So if a person does catch this fish and they go to claim their money, just make sure you catch it within the guidelines of Oregon Law and Cabela's Rules otherwise you won't get anything.

Ok i'm stepping off my soapbox now. Sorry folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Assassinofflys said:
It just amazes me at how word of mouth passes information around and how it changes. .
Well didn't you play that game in grade school where you have a phrase at one end of a line of people read word for word, then is repeated in the ear of the next till you get to the end of the line then you have that person write it down and it is way different? LOL That always amazed me how quick the wording is changed. So reall on here I think you may know more than anyone else! Koodoes!!!

L
lilsalmon
I played that game....by me saying "another one?" I was talking about someone starting a thread with an innocent question and trying to sell something. We have been getting a lot of them lately. You RMBSL made the comment about my pic and is it a tagged fish from Hagg....That beautiful fish is a native from the Row River that I C&R'd....I have no desire to register and hunt the million dollar fish. I will leave it to someone else to win...good luck!!! Now, that is all I am going to say on this thread...I am going to make my own thread and wish all the Father's here a happy day...even the ones that DON"T HAVE A BOAT!!!!!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
don't worry

don't worry

lilsalmon said:
I played that game....by me saying "another one?" I was talking about someone starting a thread with an innocent question and trying to sell something. We have been getting a lot of them lately. You RMBSL made the comment about my pic and is it a tagged fish from Hagg....That beautiful fish is a native from the Row River that I C&R'd....I have no desire to register and hunt the million dollar fish. I will leave it to someone else to win...good luck!!! Now, that is all I am going to say on this thread...I am going to make my own thread and wish all the Father's here a happy day...even the ones that DON"T HAVE A BOAT!!!!!
Don't worry hun when your ready to buy a boat ") I will be here for you! even if it's not a boat from me, I just love helping makeing sure you don't get yaked, and into something that will work for you! :)

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Don't worry hun when your ready to buy a boat ") I will be here for you! even if it's not a boat from me, I just love helping makeing sure you don't get yaked, and into something that will work for you! :)
The funny things is I don't even like being on boats, I am a bank maggot! LOL and I am more of a 4X4 gal.

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
The funny things is I don't even like being on boats, I am a bank maggot! LOL and I am more of a 4X4 gal.

Oh, Man!!! :rolleyes: Boatsaleslady is a bank maggot!!! Too funny!!! :lol:

I guess I know where not to buy a boat! :naughty:

D
Deception
Makes me wonder if she actually even sells anything, she sounds kind of dumb.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Mad dog said:
Oh, Man!!! :rolleyes: Boatsaleslady is a bank maggot!!! Too funny!!! :lol:

I guess I know where not to buy a boat! :naughty:
LOL too funny! honey, I don't care if you buy a boat from me or not. I know I go further than most in helping you boys and gals out. I have a super return rate on my customers and not even a negative remark against me. I am awesome LOL, I can help with locations to play, financing, car sales, RV, sales, marketing your site, designing your site, I am a massage therapist, I am a care taker, if anyone ever asks me for help guess what I help, I am always going. As for the negativity on this site LOL your boys just are not good enough to out witt the Boatlady! I can handle all ya one on one or all together, your not that bad! LOL Geeze for a bunch of guys you sure don't act like it where is the talk about fishing, am I all your interested in... :) LOL loveing the attention :)

The Boatlady! :clap:

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Deception said:
Makes me wonder if she actually even sells anything, she sounds kind of dumb.
OH and that was intellegent??? LOL LOL LOL come on people!

Last edited:
D
Deception
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
OH an that was intellegent??? LOL LOL LOL come on people!

No.... actually it was intelligent not intellegent.

D
Drew9870
LOL, Boatsalelady, your not fooling anyone. Who in the right mind goes to the Henry Hagg section to ADVERTISE. YES, BOATLADY, that is what it is called when you post a link to a business that you are involved in, and you are in no way sneaky when you do it. You are no better than someone who comes on here trying to sell their used car, or laptop, or avon, and your way of advertising is no different than that of a spammer.

Obviously, being a sales-lady, you know exactly what you were doing when you posted that link, obviously it is a catchy title which leads to more people possibly clicking it, which also leads to you having a better chance of someone falling for your cheesy ad.

OregonmakesomemoneyForum, best place to advertise/aka beg desperately for customers because one is obviously having trouble, what's this one thing I once heard of called ''nickel ads''?

D
Deception
Drew9870 said:
LOL, Boatsalelady, your not fooling anyone. Who in the right mind goes to the Henry Hagg section to ADVERTISE. YES, BOATLADY, that is what it is called when you post a link to a business that you are involved in, and you are in no way sneaky when you do it. You are no better than someone who comes on here trying to sell their used car, or laptop, or avon, and your way of advertising is no different than that of a spammer.

Obviously, being a sales-lady, you know exactly what you were doing when you posted that link, obviously it is a catchy title which leads to more people possibly clicking it, which also leads to you having a better chance of someone falling for your cheesy ad.

OregonmakesomemoneyForum, best place to advertise/aka beg desperately for customers because one is obviously having trouble, what's this one thing I once heard of called ''nickel ads''?

Agree 100%

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Son, you tell me what was in my ad, that I was supposed to be selling? a item? did I list a price? The worst I did is let you know if your motor goes tits up I have them in stock now! and for that you folks are calling me names and attacking me LOL I got on there told you all, I got motors in stock finally for fathers day, I got on there and asked for help with knowing about the tagged fish, which I am going to HAGG tomorrow. I also got on there and told you all, you better be running fuel conditioner in your engine, or your going to cause trouble. So how was I not helping in my post, and what item did I try to push on you! People like to know when I get new stuff in and people like my help. Now all you guys are doing, is trying to be nasty and it don't work on me, don't hurt my feel'ers, don't do nothing except not answer the question I ask for help with. You know what I think is, your all mad; because your not catch'en and I understand that flustration. :) But why when I put up stuff that would help you, why would you try to attack me??? does that really make since LOL or do you just have a need to be all cocky without since? And of course I made a catchy title, but it was the truth and I did give you my do you know of the week. Silly boys!!!

Last edited:
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
You would!

D
Drew9870
Now all you guys are doing, is trying to be nasty and it don't work on me, don't hurt my feel'ers, don't do nothing except not answer the question I ask for help with

AHAHAHA

Well listen here, SON, the only thing that is nasty, better yet, disgusting, is your lame sales attempt. Your post was in the Henry Hagg section, yet, the majority of your post has to do with boats/motors > Which obviously has to do with your business > Which obviously leads to being nothing but advertising with some sugar coating thrown in.

Don't even try fooling anyone that your posts subject was seriously the tagged Hagg fish, your post has one quick 10 word question about the fish as if you could care less if it got answered, the rest is boat motor, boat motor, nissan outboard, which hmmmm, might have to do with your BUSINESS.

Wait, Boatlady, before you write this next post, let me right it for you. "Denial, Denial, mumbo jumbo, I am not, (small off subject line about fishing), you know nothing, Denial".

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
LOL Poor thing go ahead and vent! LOL all this does is make you look like a jack. re look at my post, and then relook at all my post! Gee in all them post I mentioned my Nissans once and this is what happens, real cool buckwheat! but hey with all this attention my Nissans are getting mentioned over and over!!! Thanks!!! ") The whole rest of the post was either asking for help or giving! I do believe if you can help you should, we are experiencing large volumes of Carbs coming in gunked up, so I save my people money by letting them know facts. Now I understand all you don't have boats, but you might one day. So tell me if you talk about what you do for a living does that mean that people should talk to you like this, or attack you over and over, twisting my intentions. Come one is this really worth it for you, cause I can keep going LOL I don't mind a little cock fight here and there. Since my life don't have enough drama in it right now, it's nice to have you boys around to create it sometimes, keeps me from being bored.

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
Hey no problem, by your style of advertising I am pretty sure all who read will recommend their friend to NOT go near your products. Look at your style of typing, the old "I'm gonna type shenanigans just to feel big" HAHA, your a joke, and so is every one of your posts, I just can't help but to laugh. Haha Poor thing, go ahead and vent. You want to know who the jack is when you and myself are put into comparison, I have 1,000 posts, maybe 150-200 of which are harsh, but the rest is on topic to this forum and is me providing information that you would never understand, now as for you, you have 35 posts and your name is R&M Boatsaleslady and you start a thread which is 1% on topic and 99% advertising, and you sound like a fool/joke trying to stand up for yourself.

Now who's the jackass, the guy coming on this forum to share info deep into the subject of fishing, or the tool that uses this site for advertising, you seen fishermen, you thought boats, you thought "Oh, I can make a buck or two on these fellow fishermen", you must be pretty experienced with this crappy advertising.

VVV Insert line that makes you look even more foolish here VVV

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH my goodness little boy you have a lot of hate in you! Damn!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Raincatcher said:
Honestly! There is no reason for the personal attacks. The thread will not be moved to any other section as it is in the appropriate area now. The original topic is the million dollars fish at Hagg. The fact that a MINOR sales pitch was thrown in does not warrant name calling nor moving the thread. It may not be a pleasing tactic but,it is her right to do it if she wants. Everyone is a bit on edge this Spring because of the prolonged rainy season. I promise,it will get better so you can all get back to the water. I just hope it happens soon. LOL!

granny slap em barb!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom