Hagg Lake 2/23

M
Masin
The wife and I hit hagg yesterday. Got out kinda late on account of me feeling like garbage. Fished ramp A. Didn't get our lines in the water until after 11:30. We ended up with 19. All released. Used orange and lemon lime power eggs and floating nightcrawlers.
Overall, a good day. Then I accidentally ran over my wife's tackle box with my truck so there was that.

Last edited:
B
Big3d
Nice way to cap off a day... Any good sized fish? 19 is a pretty good score.

bass
bass
Glad to hear that you had a good day catching them. Sounds like with stocking last week is producing biters. I am sick as a dog right now but if I start feeling better and we don't get too much rain between now and then I may give Hagg a try this weekend.

Sorry to hear about the accident - I am sure it had nothing to do with her outfishing you :)

B
bubs
Thanks for the report Masin, sounds like good fishing! I've finally got a day off after forever and am heading there tomorrow, can't wait.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
Very nice!:thumb: Great to hear. Depending on river conditions Saturday I may be back out there as well.

M
Masin
My wife said she might be "sick" tomorrow so we might be out there also. Hard to pass up February day in the mid 60's