Guides

S
SteeliPez89
0
Hey there everybody
I am planning a trip out west fir a guided trip. Any info on a guide worth going with? I WOULD like a quote for a trip if you would! Thank you for any information in advance thank you. STEELIPEZ89
 
Go with Tanner, his fish pics are making me start saving my change.
 
Ya id say Tanner Ketterling 971-275-6725

I caught three steelhead yesterday with him .

Tight Lines
 
ill 3rd on Tanner. I've never fished with him but he always has great pictures and great words to say! Good Luck!
 
Probably should clarify which rivers or area you would like to fish, but Tanner is the man here if he is thereabouts . Fo sho
 
SteeliPez89 said:
Hey there everybody
I am planning a trip out west fir a guided trip. Any info on a guide worth going with? I WOULD like a quote for a trip if you would! Thank you for any information in advance thank you. STEELIPEZ89


Tanner nough already...............I've counted my tag for last year and Tanner was the MAN. He cares about his clients and works hard to put you on fish. If your not laughing, high fiving and smiling then you didn't hire Tanner.

EOBOY
 
I've been on 3 trips with Tanner, and never NOT caught a fish I could bring home.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
179
purplescalepink
P
J
Replies
2
Views
598
coalbe
C
F
Replies
4
Views
748
Irishrover
Irishrover
F
Replies
2
Views
863
FisherPete
F
Fummus
Replies
3
Views
1K
River pirate
R
Back
Top Bottom