Guides for the Sandy, Clack, or Willy

I am probably too late in even thinking about this, but, the Old Man will be out visiting July 4th weekend, and I just though that I would like to take him out fishing for a day. Only problem with that is I have not been here long enough nor have I had enough successes to believe that I should be the one planning this trip. I have had good experiences in the past in other regions with hiring a guide for a fun/relaxing day, so I must assume the same can be expected here.

Can some of you folks make a few suggestions and, if you've used them, some tale of success. I plan on it being either a half day or whole, and want to keep it close to home, thus the three aforementioned rivers.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM with information on a friend who is a guide. Tell him Daniel refered you.

I noticed Fisherman's Marine has a section on their website with guide listings, that might be another resource to look at.

you might want to give osmosis a shout. he's prolly your best bet to put you into feeeeesh on the clack. you can try to pm him and see if he's able to guide you guys...

Thanks for all the info. Unfortunately, I will file it for now. I just heard from the old man and he thinks we won't have enough time to fish while he is here. :(:mad::( Can you believe the nerve? Well, I will certainly be booking a trip for myself sooner than later...

Top Bottom