Guided fly trip on the Big D!

M
Mike123
Dave told me you can keep 2 between 10-13in... but I don't think anyone keeps them. Hard to keep fish out of a fishery like that! :)

B
bigsteel
you can keep 2 from 10 to13 inch but no one there does,,,,,,,c&r is the main reason that river is where it is at.......that and no bait....

O
Outdoor_Myers
you guys had a blast and im glad I knocked out some small bluegill this weekend and thought of your trip on saturday while fighting cotton on the water tangling my line lol...looks like money well spent!

M
Mike123
Hmmm... maybe this could be a FEATURED REPORT!!??? HINT HINT!!

B
bigsteel
yea that fish deserves a featured report there,,,,,ANATOLY

H
halibuthitman
bigsteel said:
yea that fish deserves a featured report there,,,,,ANATOLY

yeah.. lets see these guys get some headlining!

M
Mike123
halibuthitman said:
yeah.. lets see these guys get some headlining!

Just once is all I ask... lol..

H
halibuthitman
im not sure mike.... you are after all a V.I.P.. mabe you have to hit published author status first!

M
Mike123
halibuthitman said:
im not sure mike.... you are after all a V.I.P.. mabe you have to hit published author status first!

Hahahaaha... ;)

H
Hawk
That is a reely Beautiful River.

Great Job Guys & Gals...

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

L
lilsalmon
Raincatcher said:
Wow! :shock: You guys really know how to do it up right! Thanks for all the great pics. Rose,where were you? You have managed to turn most of us green with envy...:lol:...and encourage a bunch to give it a try.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was there. I was in another sweet spot (not quite as big as mike and daves) and knew they were doing great but decided not to get in on the action. That was their time.....

Whats up with the little fishy from the Siletz and no awesome pics of the redsides featured? Hmmmmmmmm Those are beautiful fish and should be there....

H
halibuthitman
and not to mention the practical outdoor life qaulity post the nothing made about sea kyaking.... mabe featured reports needs a full time mod also?

A
autofisher
Great fish guys! Looks like a great time. Don't worry Mike, Dave and a few people on here are trying to get me to go to the dark side. And I'm sure I'll be there shortly. Like.... I dunno..... this whole weekend. Looks like it's gonna be a Fly weekend for me!!

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Just once is all I ask... lol..

For whatever reason, you're feesh are never a feetured reeport. But..look there's a 7 inch planter LOL. Might as well give up now...

J
jdflores311
Glad to hear you all had a blast!! Beautiful fish!!

M
metalfisher76
You made it front page!!! FINALLY:clap:

Admin
Admin
Great report, great pictures, and what a beautiful fishies! That's a trip most of us dream about. Good job!

halibuthitman said:
mabe featured reports needs a full time mod also?

That is soooo true. May be not even a mod but a team of "those who will feature". As an amount of members/posts became so big, one person just can't do it (well maybe can if he/she will sit at a desk 8 hours a day :lol:).

Are there OFFers who would volunteer to be in a team of "those who will feature"? If we would have such a team, the "featured pictures" would change daily, may be even several times a day. ;)

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
:yay::yay::yay: yay...mike

M
Mike123
Woo hoo! I got a featured report! Thanks guys and gals!! :) :)

C
Cohosanders
:DNice looking bows for sure and the pictures speak for themselves.:clap: Nice weekend with fellow OFFers:D