Guided fly trip on the Big D!

M
metalfisher76
Yes, that was the report of the month, IMHO! WAY:cool:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Anatoliy said:
Great report, great pictures, and what a beautiful fishies! That's a trip most of us dream about. Good job!

That is soooo true. May be not even a mod but a team of "those who will feature". As an amount of members/posts became so big, one person just can't do it (well maybe can if he/she will sit at a desk 8 hours a day :lol:).

Are there OFFers who would volunteer to be in a team of "those who will feature"? If we would have such a team, the "featured pictures" would change daily, may be even several times a day. ;)
Great idea! How about some volunteers? We all enjoy pictures so much,we just need a team to put 'em up as often as you have time for. Come on,you know you want to have "da power"....:lol:

M
Mike123
metalfisher76 said:
Yes, that was the report of the month, IMHO! WAY:cool:

I'm blushing... haha. I don't know about report of the month. lol.

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
I'm blushing... haha. I don't know about report of the month. lol.

It was a refreshing post compared to the routine salmon/steel bragfest that's in neverending effect. :)

M
Mike123
JeannaJigs said:
It was a refreshing post compared to the routine salmon/steel bragfest that's in neverending effect. :)

Hahaha... Yea I was kinda getting bored of posting salmon and steelie pics.. All those pics just make me spend more money on things I don't need. hahaha ;) Jigs, eggs, spinners, line etc..

B
bigsteel
you have evolved out of gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Hahaha... Yea I was kinda getting bored of posting salmon and steelie pics.. All those pics just make me spend more money on things I don't need. hahaha ;) Jigs, eggs, spinners, line etc..

Hey...don't quit spending money on jigs....

Just remember to buy them from me. ;)

M
Mike123
bigsteel said:
you have evolved out of gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not completely... hahaha. Although I'm going to start fly fishing more for trout.

JeannaJigs said:
Hey...don't quit spending money on jigs....

Just remember to buy them from me. ;)

always