Good steelhead guide

EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call said:
Guys! If it walks like a duck,talks like a duck. It is a duck! Where did this guy come from? (O...30) Sounds like a 10 year old! I want it now kinda guy! From all the posts i've read. this guy needs a reallity check or someone to spank him. Tony

Thank you Tony............you a bad man..........LOL

1 nut in the water
When all else fails.........

Reactions: rogerdodger
troutdude
troutdude
Casting Call said:
Guys! If it walks like a duck,talks like a duck. It is a duck! Where did this guy come from? (O...30) Sounds like a 10 year old! I want it now kinda guy! From all the posts i've read. this guy needs a reallity check or someone to spank him. Tony

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Especially after he told you to shut up! This guy needs a time out, to say the least.

troutdude
troutdude
Raincatcher said:
Seriously? Your IP address shows you to be in Poulsbo, Washington this morning. The same address as last week. Interesting. :popcorn:

Trying to cast into the Rogue, from Washington eh? I'm surprised that you didn't hook into, a BOEING airliner! LOL

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Can I give you some advice, oregon30? If you want to be able to utilize this forum to its' fullest potential, you just need to do a few things.
1) be straight up honest with us, making up wild tales before you establish yourself as a member is just sad, and transparent
2) if you have a real question and want a real answer from the members here, ask without all the drama
3) try to have an open mind and do the best you can to actually take the advice you solicit without whining and coming OFF like a lil kid
4) remember that using all capital letters is seen as yelling or screaming, when you use them in every post, you come across like a 10 year old girl screaming for her mommy in the mall
:hi:

EOBOY
EOBOY
Maybe he'll take himself OFF, OH wait I think Halibutman told me something about the "Hotel Calif.":yikes:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
troutdude said:
Trying to cast into the Rogue, from Washington eh? I'm surprised that you didn't hook into, a BOEING airliner! LOL

maybe using some new fused titanium braid teflon coated WD40 lubricated super line that casts forever!

troutdude
troutdude
Raincatcher said:
Can I give you some advice, oregon30? If you want to be able to utilize this forum to its' fullest potential, you just need to do a few things.
1) be straight up honest with us, making up wild tales before you establish yourself as a member is just sad, and transparent
2) if you have a real question and want a real answer from the members here, ask without all the drama
3) try to have an open mind and do the best you can to actually take the advice you solicit without whining and coming OFF like a lil kid
4) remember that using all capital letters is seen as yelling or screaming, when you use them in every post, you come across like a 10 year old girl screaming for her mommy in the mall
:hi:

BAM! Right on RC! [and you got the OFF moniker, in there too boot...LOL]

F
flocaster
Raincatcher said:
Seriously? Your IP address shows you to be in Poulsbo, Washington this morning. The same address as last week. Interesting. :popcorn:

Somethings starting to seem kinds "Shady" one way or another lol

M
montym
I hear that fish stay away from suspicious smells, may be that explains why he gets no fish?

Reactions: rogerdodger
T
troutmasta
I friggin want one.

D
DrTheopolis
And, if the question is indeed serious, there's a guide on this very forum that does Rogue trips.

T
Tacomasteelheader
For anyone who thinks salmon or steelhead fishing is hard , that just doesn't make sense to me. Watch internet videos on techniques and drive some rivers looking for spots and ppl catching fish watch. Do What they do and figure out how to fine tune it
. Its really easy once you catch a few. Even the best don't get them everytime but 80-90% and if u don't like being on the river with no fish and just fishing then you've lost half the battle already.