Good hatchery fish yesterday morning

M
mastercaster
Got this yesterday at the creek . 1st steel for this year . also a pic of last weekends trout I caught after leaving a blown out big creek without even wetting a line . Never seen it that bad before . I did not have my trout gear with me got the trout on a pink jig and some worms I got along the edge of the pathway 1st fish on my new ugly stik lite .The steel was the 2nd .I am realy digging the action and sensitivity on this new rod for the price I think its hard to beat . was anyone else out there this weekend . :)

• 021.jpg
  • 008.jpg
F
fishingfreak
mastercaster said:
Got this yesterday at the creek . 1st steel for this year . also a pic of last weekends trout I caught after leaving a blown out big creek without even wetting a line . Never seen it that bad before . I did not have my trout gear with me got the trout on a pink jig and some worms I got along the edge of the pathway 1st fish on my new ugly stik lite .The steel was the 2nd .I am realy digging the action and sensitivity on this new rod for the price I think its hard to beat . was anyone else out there this weekend . :)

Nice fish! Good job man! I have not been there!

M
Moe
Great fish man Congrats!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice trout!

W
waco
that trout looks bigger than the steelhead!!! good job!!!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice trout man!! and head!