Going today

O
ohiojarhead
As the weather has improved and is supposed to be in the 60's here with little wind, I guess I will go work both ponds and see what is up? Want to try some new methods in the back ponds, and then at dark, see if the crappie are spawning in the front pond. If any luck or anything remarkable, I will come back and report. Pat

O
ohiojarhead
Well, a full parking lot greeted me at about 1730. Lotsa folks with similar ideas. Of those with whom I spoke, only one old woman had 3 8 inch plants. I got absolutely skunked in both ponds. Gonna be a late spawn for the crappies and bass, with all the cold water moving through.

Yes, fellas, I did pick up a bag of trash and dispose properly.

Also, the law showed up and did not need to see my papers (I offered), but there were three fellas at the next spot that stopped fishing while he was there. Officer asked me if they had been fishing. I pleaded ignorance. Damn poachers.

Pat

R
RunWithSasquatch
All of this in 1 minutes time?

O
ohiojarhead
RunWithSasquatch said:
All of this in 1 minutes time?

Where do you find basis for one minute statement? Or am I flat screened from a joke? If not joking, then waste of bandwidth. Pat

B
bigsteel
im an idiot

Last edited:
C
ChezJfrey
Looks more like 12 hours and one minute to me, guys?

D
David Shurr
I plannned to go to the Expo also, but I ended up on the Scott River instead; due to work. However, I do not have a California Fishng license and couldn't fish. I do keep a pole in my car in case an emergency fishing opportunity arises.

C
ChezJfrey
David Shurr said:
I plannned to go to the Expo also, but I ended up on the Scott River instead; due to work. However, I do not have a California Fishng license and couldn't fish. I do keep a pole in my car in case an emergency fishing opportunity arises.

'Emergency fishing' LOL

So do I :)

R
RunWithSasquatch
ohiojarhead said:
Where do you find basis for one minute statement? Or am I flat screened from a joke? If not joking, then waste of bandwidth. Pat

It turned into a joke...

Even had a few cups of coffee by then. wasn't enough, clearly.

O
ohiojarhead
RunWithSasquatch said:
It turned into a joke...

Even had a few cups of coffee by then. wasn't enough, clearly.

We are good. I have also experienced brain farts. Pat

H
Hendo30
Aside from the brain farts.....Thanks for the update ohiojarhead

O
ohiojarhead
Hendo30 said:
Aside from the brain farts.....Thanks for the update ohiojarhead

Glad to do it. I don't know a lot about a lot regarding fishing and waters in the state, but there are a few things I have learned (like where to ice fish LOTW for best chance for browns!) My disabilities keep me from nasty weather river fishing, yet ice and cold is ok. go figure. Much like night fishing for pan fish. Pat

C
colbypearson
ohiojarhead said:
but there were three fellas at the next spot that stopped fishing while he was there. Officer asked me if they had been fishing. I pleaded ignorance. Damn poachers.

Pat

Why would you plead ignorance if you knew they were fishing?......
Thanks for picking up some trash that place can be a disaster.

They better hope I don't catch those unlicensed anglers or poachers.

D
David Shurr
I was out of the expo for about a half hour with no luck. I saw two keepers swim by about 10'to 12' from shore, but i couldn't get them to stay around while I reeled in to re-cast.