Freeway Lakes Fishing

C
cavdad45
Just discovered the three little ponds known as Freeway Lakes. Saw a few bass and bluegill enjoying the sunshine in the shallows. I caught two bass on Akura Shads, but no significant size. Anyone fish there on a regular basis? Are there any larger fish? Since there is only one boat launch, is it possible to traverse one lake to another, or even get to the one on the west side of I-5?

Any info is appreciated.
Chuck B.

Last edited by a moderator:
B
Bassstalker
Any good places to fish in albany sprinfield area?

Any good places to fish in albany sprinfield area?

hello I'm new to this website. Been looking for place were they got info about fishing besides ifish finally!!. So I'm from Beaverton area, looking to find some good lakes if not.... better ponds (easier access) in the Springfield and Albany could anyone give me pointers on were be good to fish in those areas. I catch and release so I do mainly for sport and fun!

Mainly focus is bass but I'll go fr anything else.
I got a lot of fishing equipment if someone wants to show were
Thanks all!
Ricky

B
Bassdad54
3rd lake

3rd lake

I fish all 3 lakes there but the 3rd lake is less fished and although you can't get all the way around it on foot as private property but if you have boat is the way to go

F
fishy4
so if i was to take my boat into the third lake. what part of the third lake shuld i be fishing my crank baits

F
fishy4
and also would it work better to use senkos?

M
mickeyandgreg
freeway lakes

freeway lakes

can u walk all the way around the second lake at the freeway lakes to get to the third and is there better fishing in the 2nd or third also do ya think nightcrawlers do anygood on the 2nd lake from shore with bobber ty

B
Bass Ackwards
Anybody having any luck here lately??

M
mickeyandgreg
freeway lakes

freeway lakes

no i havent been having any luck at the freeway lakes but ive been doing opk over at that cox creek in town have got a few nicer bass around 2 to 3 lbs

T
TTFishon
mickeyandgreg said:
no i havent been having any luck at the freeway lakes but ive been doing opk over at that cox creek in town have got a few nicer bass around 2 to 3 lbs

Are you talking about that pond with the apartments around it?

M
mickeyandgreg
fishin

fishin

yeah its the ponds by the apt ive been doing good on floating a live worm and also on rubber worms and doing ok on floating rapalas minnow gl

T
TTFishon
Cool. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.

M
mickeyandgreg
fishing cox creek

fishing cox creek

ok well good luck hope ya get a big one maybe ill see ya down there one day but for now its salmon season :D