Fishing in the Sandy River

F
fishingchick
I want to know where the salmon are at this time, we have tried Dodge Park, and in Troutdale, does anyone know where else to go where there is salmon being caught?

J
jabs67
Was at the cedar creek hole last sunday and there were a ton of people. Saw at least 15 fish being packed out. I fished for a while then took OFF. To many people for me. I think i will try Oxbow park this weekend. Lots of room to fish. Welcome to the forum. :cool:

W
waco
Nice first post!!! Good luck!!! Fish are everywhere!!!

E
eggs
fishingchick said:
I want to know where the salmon are at this time, we have tried Dodge Park, and in Troutdale, does anyone know where else to go where there is salmon being caught?

without saying too much..... i would find a way to get down river about 1/4 mile from dodge.. 2 or 3 of the best salmon holding holes on the whole river..

B
BobbiDollPDX
eggs said:
without saying too much..... i would find a way to get down river about 1/4 mile from dodge.. 2 or 3 of the best salmon holding holes on the whole river..

Just be sure to avoid walking on private property.

F
fishingfreak
Just stay on the bank below the low water mark, take a buddy, and a wading staff (big stick) to cross with. The water was really milky Yesterday when I went so not much for biters. I only seen Dentists and snaggers catching them.

Good Luck!