Fishing guide options?

F
FishOn420
So this last Christmas I got a gift card to use any fishing service guide I want for my fiancé and I. We can do salmon, sturgeon, steelhead or any other guided service we can find. I was just curious what you guys and ladies would recommend. I was thinking about waiting till the spring salmon run and try getting into some king salmon. Any recommendations would be of great help. I mainly just want my fiancé to have the best time possible while getting into some good fighting fish.

F
fishmcfinn
Chinook giude service fish spring and fall good hard working guide

troutdude
troutdude
Check with OFF member Tanner (sorry bud, but your moniker ain't coming to me). He's well-respected on here.

Last edited:
M
montym
Steelmonkiller20 aka Tanner.. the hottest guide on this forum right now. I have been out with two guides only till now, the first one gets 1/10 and Tanner gets 9/10. He gets you into the fish, and even if you are not able to bring some of them home, I caught only wild trouts with him the last time out on coastal rivers; you'd enjoy the day.
Call him at 971 275 6725 or pm him here, usually responds fast.

troutdude
troutdude
Thank you Monty! I just posted his facebook page above.

O
OnTheDrop
9/10 Monty? Lol

M
montym
What else Tanner? You got to take some blame for only those wild trouts taking my offerings the last time around!

O
OnTheDrop
Lol lol lol

H
halibuthitman
SteelmonKiller20 said:
9/10 Monty? Lol

Pimpin aint easy ��

F
FishOn420
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Lol lol lol

I am definitely going to book with you! When would you recommend us trying to go? We want it to be somewhat decent out, with a decent chance of getting into some fish.

O
OnTheDrop
The Month of March on the North Coast is a great time all the way into the first week of April. These are winter/Spring Steelhead and can be a blast.. Shoot me a PM or text/call me and we'll book it up. 971-275-6725.

Cheers,