Looking for a guide recomendation

F
frankf
New member
Hello all,

Would like to fish this coming fall for river run salmon. (I get too sea sick for the big water). I'm located between Salem and Lincoln City, but will travel for fish.

I need to be in a boat, (Parkinson's). Any suggestions of a guide that can hook me up with some salmon for my smoker?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamisonace
Thanks much. Will check him out. I've been fishing my whole life but just can't do what I used to do but I ain't giving up yet !!
 
frankf said:
Hello all,

Would like to fish this coming fall for river run salmon. (I get too sea sick for the big water). I'm located between Salem and Lincoln City, but will travel for fish.

I need to be in a boat, (Parkinson's). Any suggestions of a guide that can hook me up with some salmon for my smoker?
Tanner is the MAN!
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
Where is Pinstriper
 
frankf said:
Thanks much. Will check him out. I've been fishing my whole life but just can't do what I used to do but I ain't giving up yet !!
Understood. I'm in the same...ahem...boat...so to speak. LOL

One of our very own SuperMod's (Roger Dodger) has fished with Tanner.
 
I would need to share the boat with another fisherperson. Tanner charges for the boat, which is 2 seats for $700. Would anyone out there like to share the cost and do a Chinook fall river run trip, September -November ??
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
frankf said:
Hello all,

Would like to fish this coming fall for river run salmon. (I get too sea sick for the big water). I'm located between Salem and Lincoln City, but will travel for fish.

I need to be in a boat, (Parkinson's). Any suggestions of a guide that can hook me up with some salmon for my smoker?
Josh Lusher is a personal friend of mine. He's as good as they get. https://www.mbflyguide.com/about
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
Thanks much.
 
My suggestion wasn't meant to be exclusionary by the way; there are a good number of highly skilled guides!
 
troutdude said:
Understood. I'm in the same...ahem...boat...so to speak. LOL

One of our very own SuperMod's (Roger Dodger) has fished with Tanner.
I haven't seen a rogerdodger post in some time.
 
Markk said:
I haven't seen a rogerdodger post in some time.
Let's hope he's busy pulling giants in his kayak.
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
Admin said:
Let's hope he's busy pulling giants in his kayak.
Yes indeed! It's been quite some time. So I hope that, he is well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
And that Mrs. Dodger and his faithful sidekick Pepper are also doing well too.
 
So how did you make out with the guide?
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
1
Views
602
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
3
Views
645
troutdude
troutdude
S
Replies
6
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
3
Views
2K
Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Back
Top Bottom