Fishing buddy wanted

K
Kardoctor
The boat I got under control hard to fish and drive the boat in sea
might start closer to home
plans for ocean trip are in the works about 25 day out let me know if you want to go heading to Newport is what we got planned
planing on salmon fishing this weekend

D
DrTheopolis
espencer757 said:
An offshore boat is usually a bit heavy and hard to control in the close quarter fishing you have to deal with in some of these areas. The Columbia is better, but in the areas that are fished, you may still have issues.

Whenever I've gone with friends on the C, we're always a loooong way from other boats (anchor fishing). I'm far from proficient, but could certainly help when the Columbia opens again.

I think there's probably do-able areas on the Willy, but I'm not that familiar with it.

K
Kage
I miss doing OFF shore/deep sea fishing like I used to do down in California. Pretty simple rigging up gear and going after it. Just gotta keep an eye out those damned sea lions or the only thing you'll be reeling up is a fish head. Btw, is there a reason as to why the charters up here are as expensive as they are? I thought it was a sign of the times but the prices are still as cheap as I remember them being down in CA.

K
Kardoctor
Columbia opens Friday Saturday Sunday wow I know where I will be all weekend can't believe no one wants to go well off we go with or with out you

K
Kage
Have you not gotten any responses to your invitation? I'm sure people would join you if they could.

P
pinstriper
I am in Garibaldi for a kayak fishing tourney to benefit HOW or I would be in on some springer action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
twout
Kardoctor said:
Columbia opens Friday Saturday Sunday wow I know where I will be all weekend can't believe no one wants to go well off we go with or with out you

I would go with you Kardoc but I gotta work. Another time maybe?