Fish Off: Secret Fishermans Exchange

A
autofisher
I know huh

I know huh

I'll definitely give it up to them. We couldn't seem to hit the water to do some fishing until 11 or later every single day. And no. We definitely were not the quietest site on Friday or Saturday. :D Between sharing stories and munchin on marshmallows, I think we laughed and had a sugar rush that lasted until at least 2 both nights. It was a great time. And as for the egg burritos............. save me some

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
save me some

That's gonna make me laugh a longggggggg time. I'm so easily amused like that.

P.S. My fish, ya know..that one I killed...with just a worm and a head lock...tasted way better than yours did.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
That's gonna make me laugh a longggggggg time. I'm so easily amused like that.

P.S. My fish, ya know..that one I killed...with just a worm and a head lock...tasted way better than yours did.

I missed it. What? I guess I could have been there but until I hit my third or fourth Monster, it's all chance..

A
autofisher
GraphiteZen said:
I missed it. What? I guess I could have been there but until I hit my third or fourth Monster, it's all chance..

Late night, exhausted, being exceptionally wierd by the camp fire. Lot's of laughs and it was wayyyyyyyyy past the time you got booted out of the other camp site.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Ok I am at about the limit of things I missed.. As if knowing nothing of Osmosis' african style jerky wasn't bad enough here is information about early morning campfire weirdness!!!!! BAH!

I should have known better than to just give up. That's what I get for taking the advice of an officer!

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
Ok I am at about the limit of things I missed.. As if knowing nothing of Osmosis' african style jerky wasn't bad enough here is information about early morning campfire weirdness!!!!! BAH!

I should have known better than to just give up. That's what I get for taking the advice of an officer!
Quit missing stuff dude. Should've known better than to take the advice of Officer Golfcart's evening stand in, those guys live to be the buzz kill, that's there entire job. It was funny stuff. Next time, drink that crack in a can at night and stick it out insomniac style.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Quit missing stuff dude. Should've known better than to take the advice of Officer Golfcart's evening stand in, those guys live to be the buzz kill, that's there entire job. It was funny stuff. Next time, drink that crack in a can at night and stick it out insomniac style.

Hmm would it be uncool to share that I read until 1 am? Cause I did.....

J
JeannaJigs
I must say, I give you kudos for reading that long that late, because if I had tried to read, I'd of read a paragraph, if that, and would've been in a coma. I'm not sayin' i don't read lol, 'cause jigs is a bookworm, but, I can't read at night, it's lights out, especially that night...my eyes and coordination..not functioning so well.

A
autofisher
Next time, you'll be more prepared. Also, if we find a little bit more secluded spot, we'll be golden. I know of a couple places, but I know that there have to be more out there. I think we should have this thing all over and not in the same spot every year.

Let's just say that Jigs got a little punch drunk on marshmallows. Bait-N-Switch and I had a great time laughing till all hours of the night. I'm sure that Graphite and whoever else that wants to join us will have a great time as well.