First steely!

J
jathrtn
CAUGHT MY FIRST STEEL HEAD TODAY AT MCIVER PARK, AND HAD A BLAST. ONLY CAUGHT 1 AND didn't COME HOME EMPTY HANDED TODAY. tHE FISH MEASURED 23 1/2" AND WEIGHED 6 LB.

M
meluvtrout
CAUGHT MY FIRST STEEL HEAD TODAY AT MCIVER PARK, AND HAD A BLAST. ONLY CAUGHT 1 AND didn't COME HOME EMPTY HANDED TODAY. tHE FISH MEASURED 23 1/2" AND WEIGHED 6 LB.

Bobber and peach jig with orange head? It was nice meeting you today bro! Next time I'll bring my bobber rod for sure

Raincatcher
Addicted!

Addicted!

Uh,oh another steel addiction! :lol: Good for you and congrats! :clap: :clap:

B
Bohemian
Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

J
JeeperGal
Congratulations! Nice to know the steelies are out and about in the clack

A
adambomb
congrats!:clap: its all down stream from here, just wait till the winter run is finishing up and the 2010 summers are coming in, the clack makes a great steelhead fishery! Just so there is no confusion, the fish you caught today is a summer steelhead, they stay in the river until they finish spawning this winter.

J
jathrtn
Bobber and peach jig with orange head? It was nice meeting you today bro! Next time I'll bring my bobber rod for sure

I will see you on the clak again very soon, i love fishing the clack so much better than the sandy! theppl are cool and have good fishing etiquette!FISH ON!

C
Chrome_Chaser
Congratulations on your first Steelie. You now have the addiction like I do.:lol::lol:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Good job, and good color on the jig!

B
bigfootfish
jathrtn,
Congrats. I hope it jumped lots. Everytime I've had a nice steelhead jump I'd just about cra.......well, it's a RUSH, isn't it?:dance:

BFF

J
jathrtn
Good job, and good color on the jig!

at first i thought i was just snagged in the rocks when the bobber went down, but when i jerked my rod tip i felt my rod jerking intensly in many different directions so i knew i was hooked into a fish. The fish put up a great fight! i have seen ur vids as well and think that they kick ass! I wasthinking of purchasing a few micro jigs ass well and give them a swim!

S
surfaday
Congratulations! Beautiful fish. I love the clack, though I've yet to catch something that nice. Went today, it was sure beautiful and sunny in the afternoon. Almost makes it worth not catching anything. Almost.

C
Cohosanders
My first one too!!! After having 3 on fri. and about 5 on today I finally landed my first Steelhead. Pics up soon .

Last edited:
C
Cohosanders
Here she is. 25 inches 5 pounds. Pink and white jig.

W
woodshampoo
the clack has givin me many beautiful summer steelhead and your right you don't have all the attitudes you get on the sandy,but i will be dealing with the attitudes for my share of winter steel here next month.:dance: