Finally got my girl a nice one!!!!

H
hawgcaller
We had been out a few times and she had not managed to catch anything substantial until this nice appx. 5 pounder. No scale, sorry. Hey TR, unfortunately I got her stuck on that damn senko and it took me catching these two nice ones to get her to tie on a frog.
Sorry about the messed up post I have a pretty cool little video that I can't figure out how to upload too. BTW, my second one absolutely choked it!!

T
TTFishon
Nice! I was wondering when you were going to start posting some bass pics again.

D
dtikey
nice fish Pat I love bassing at night they are fun

F
Finneus Polebender
Good lookin frog fish there bud, somethin about that topwater bite makes it a blast at night!

H
Hendo30
great looking fish, nice going putting the little lady on some fish. Thanks for sharing

H
hawgcaller
I have had a pretty rough couple of months and have not had a chance to get out and try and catch anything for a while now. Felt pretty good though, I still got it. I was super proud of her too, tied herself up worked the bait and got slapped all by herself. Even maneuvered it around a big log. She was mad at me for posting that pic because she said she looked terrible. I told her that she was fishing not going to a party. The look on her face is too funny though, does she not look thrilled? Now for a salmon!!!

H
hawgcaller
dtikey said:
nice fish Pat I love bassing at night they are fun
I am from the coast, I just seem to get lazy in the heat. I feel like a vampire, lol.

R
rl206
Right on! Today the gf is coming out on my boat for the first time, I hope we catch something at least haha

H
hawgcaller
rl206 said:
Right on! Today the gf is coming out on my boat for the first time, I hope we catch something at least haha

Put on the good old senko, pretty easy for her to fish and at least something will pretty much guaranteed swallow that thing so she can get it hooked. lol. The first few my girl got were hooked pretty deep. I never realized how difficult it can be to detect a strike. lol