Favorite month for rockfish and lingcod?

D
DG1959
Member
What is your favorite month for rockfish and lingcod? Mine has to be March.
 
April has been my go to for a few years now. Weather is starting to improve a little usually, the lings are in the shallows, and they are hungry!
 
I've had my best days in the fall then troll for Salmon on the way back in. Best day ever was limits of rock fish, Ling and salmon with my wife. She loved it so much it was the last time she fished with me. End on a high note I guess. LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: smadden
jamisonace said:
I've had my best days in the fall then troll for Salmon on the way back in. Best day ever was limits of rock fish, Ling and salmon with my wife. She loved it so much it was the last time she fished with me. End on a high note I guess. LOL
Lol
 

Similar threads

B
  • beerheaven
  • Others
Replies
3
Views
2K
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
bass
Replies
3
Views
530
troutdude
troutdude
plumbertom
Replies
5
Views
1K
frankf
F
O. mykiss
Replies
17
Views
2K
Banjo
B
F
Replies
13
Views
8K
Flokisfish
Flokisfish
Back
Top Bottom