Fall bassin'

T
tomriker
Get those invasive trout pictures of mah bass forum!:naughty:

D
Darthbeans
I know TR i know........but the dink i did get wouldnt have shown up on cam lol but the good tging is that trout is being smoked right now

F
Finneus Polebender
Good luck. Our first winter storm is suppose to hit Saturday. They're predicting snow levels at around 2500 ft.

gettin nasty now looks like I missed the window for this weekend

T
tomriker
I know TR i know........but the dink i did get wouldnt have shown up on cam lol but the good tging is that trout is being smoked right now

good atleast you killed as many as you could to get them out of the lake!

went out today we caught 3! we missed 3 or 4 was super nice thismorning a little windy but more or less blue sky and sunshine! complete opposite what the weather report said! i caught a 2-3 pounder was it but atleast it was a november bass! now just need a december one...

H
Hendo30
I posted already in the Hagg Lake forum but thought I would bring to my home away from home here in the Bass Forum. I was able to make it out to Hagg Lake on Friday morning and landed 3 before 10am and then did some scouting for niext year when the lake is actually full. Came back to my location and landed one more Bass for a total of 4. I got some pics, I will throw then online tonight...Weather is about to turn up here. May have to be depressed for the next couple of months until the spring..good luck to all out there.

B
Bassdad54
went out today

went out today

Went out to freeway lake this afternoon and managed to pick up 1 in 3rd lake by outlet.Not big maybe 1.5lb buddy of mine missed one at end of 3rd lake.That make 3 Nov bass for me.Thought I would try it since the rain is on the way

R
ryan808
Good deal on the fall bass guys, keepem coming