Fall bassin'

T
tomriker
Get those invasive trout pictures of mah bass forum!:naughty:

D
Darthbeans
I know TR i know........but the dink i did get wouldnt have shown up on cam lol but the good tging is that trout is being smoked right now :)

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Good luck. Our first winter storm is suppose to hit Saturday. They're predicting snow levels at around 2500 ft.

gettin nasty now looks like I missed the window for this weekend :(

T
tomriker
Darthbeans said:
I know TR i know........but the dink i did get wouldnt have shown up on cam lol but the good tging is that trout is being smoked right now :)

good atleast you killed as many as you could to get them out of the lake!

went out today we caught 3! we missed 3 or 4 was super nice thismorning a little windy but more or less blue sky and sunshine! complete opposite what the weather report said! i caught a 2-3 pounder was it :( but atleast it was a november bass! now just need a december one...

H
Hendo30
I posted already in the Hagg Lake forum but thought I would bring to my home away from home here in the Bass Forum. I was able to make it out to Hagg Lake on Friday morning and landed 3 before 10am and then did some scouting for niext year when the lake is actually full. Came back to my location and landed one more Bass for a total of 4. I got some pics, I will throw then online tonight...Weather is about to turn up here. May have to be depressed for the next couple of months until the spring..good luck to all out there.

B
Bassdad54
went out today

went out today

Went out to freeway lake this afternoon and managed to pick up 1 in 3rd lake by outlet.Not big maybe 1.5lb buddy of mine missed one at end of 3rd lake.That make 3 Nov bass for me.Thought I would try it since the rain is on the way

R
ryan808
Good deal on the fall bass guys, keepem coming