Extremely exciting Crescent skunk

N
nwkiller
well we spent 3 days and 2 night at crescent lake for b-day reasons, ended up staying up super late on friday having a good time, woke up at the alarm at 6:00 trolled the north bank to the island then back, pulled everything under the sun at every depth (rapalas, super dupers, kripplers, wedding rings, flashers and dodgers) nothing, water temp was 45 degrees, didn't read to many fish on the depth finder seen boats in our area empty handed as well...so we headed back. had heard from a guy at the lodge that him and his wife had caught a 20#er on saturday just around 80ft deep, said when the downrigger ball hit 80...fish on, so our confadence level went back up, worst part was he kept that beautiful 35-40 year old fish. stayed up super late on saturday and woke up around 5:30 trolled the south bank sense the guy got the fish over in that area, fished abunch of different gear with no bites claimed weekend defeat.....someday i will catch a lfish in that lake.....oh and got pushed around by law inforcement! it was great.....all in all id say if ud like a nice place to stay, rent the yurts they are comfy.

T
Thuggin4Life
Too bad we asked the resort on sunday and still almost launched but seen the sheriff and he recomended odell. Did you guys ever make it below the dam? were you guys in the valco? I saw a 14' valco heading down 58 through crescent junction behind a gold truck though maybe it was you guys headin home sunday.

N
nwkiller
no we never made it up to wick, too busy sleeping and fishing lol, we did head down on sunday but it was a white eploder pulling the valco. we were there when the cop was there, he kinda ruined our sunday, we pulled in without any bites and proceded to give my friend the 30 question treatment and a breathalizer, which he doesn't even drink so it was weird, seemed like he had his boat in the water for about 6 hours but didn't take it away from the dock just stood there waiting for anyone he could get a ticket on, it was pretty hilarious to watch from camp

T
Thuggin4Life
thats funny he was at the ramp and he materialized out of the trees when we pulled up. asked him about fishing he said odell. told him i had never been there but he would give me all kinds of info i just had to get out the paperwork while he walked up to his boat. I though he was getting ready to launch again because he said all he boats he seen weren't doing well. turns out all the boats he seen weren't even on the water. so was everyone else drunk with it being obvious when ou guys got to the ramp. what a joke. we seen him again out on odell but he was actually on the water.

N
nwkiller
acually, no one had a sip of alcohal, and super polight i swear he was just workin his "magic" over. anyway he didn't give any tickets aout to us "probably upset him" but still felt like he picked us out, you know how it is...little boat full of long hairs....oh nevermind ur bald...jp.... im sure he was just dooooing his job. i will say that we talked to a really nice cop out at fern ditch the other day, ended up bullsh$ting for a while..........