Expo on 05/01/11

T
Throbbit _Shane
Just an FYI. The ODFW Doesn't stock our lakes and ponds with bass, except on very rare occasions. So i encourage you to keep your limits of trout! They put the rainbow trout in by truck loads for people to keep and take home to smoke or do what they please. The bass in my opinion should be left to swim another day. Especially in ponds like the expo where god knows whats in the water...

Everyone i know who fishes there for bass releases them. I hate to call out a group of people. But the people keeping bass are latin or white trash. These ponds are right in town so you get all types of folks out fishing. Good thing the bigger bass are smart :D

Last edited:
M
Melly Bait
colbypearson said:
So am i included in this "EVERY ONE" statistic....
It's all good Colby I too must be included in the "EVERYONE" statistic.. as well as Darthbeans and many others..

H
Hawk
Some lustrum ago ponds like the one behind Superior Lumber in Glendale had biggun bass, catfish, crappie. The bigguns were kept too often, or they were't released properly ( for eating the 10",11" should be kept, they taste better).
I haven't caught a fish there, in a long time. All i see are rough-skinned newts, & a few turtles.

In the future, if you want your children to have the Joy of catching warm water fish like bass, channel catfish, crappie, WE Need to preserve our fisheries. Catch & release the Big Ones.

Thankyou.