Embarrassing!!!

M
Mad dog
Congrat's to dtikey recent success at the Narrows!!! :clap: My son actually saw him catch some of those fish! ;)

The youngest has been getting 2-4 salmon per morning so it's still going on! Of course he is one of those guys that catch the fish that the majority of you don't catch! :think: That's the embarassing part! :cool: I know i'm scaling back what I post....to embarassing or almost unbelievable for some on here to think it's true!!! Last week he took a week off from salmon fishing and hit a couple of favorite trout streams, one him and a buddy averaged 150 fish per day fishing nymph droppers under a Madam X.....unreal!!! :D Another stream they caught nice redbands to 3-4 lbs from their toons while my oldest caught 30-40 rainbows from the bank fishing a different section of the river.

Lot's of good fishing going on....just king of hard to report on that kind of success without someone getting all Butthurt! :lol:

B
bigsteel
Mad dog said:
Congrat's to dtikey recent success at the Narrows!!! :clap: My son actually saw him catch some of those fish! ;)

The youngest has been getting 2-4 salmon per morning so it's still going on! Of course he is one of those guys that catch the fish that the majority of you don't catch! :think: That's the embarassing part! :cool: I know i'm scaling back what I post....to embarassing or almost unbelievable for some on here to think it's true!!! Last week he took a week off from salmon fishing and hit a couple of favorite trout streams, one him and a buddy averaged 150 fish per day fishing nymph droppers under a Madam X.....unreal!!! :D Another stream they caught nice redbands to 3-4 lbs from their toons while my oldest caught 30-40 rainbows from the bank fishing a different section of the river.

Lot's of good fishing going on....just king of hard to report on that kind of success without someone getting all Butthurt! :lol:
lies its all lies i tell you,,i want to come trout fish down in your area

Y
Yogidabear
without pictures it sounds kinda fishy ?

S
skunk
Don't know if its apparent, but that is the reason I almost never stop on this forum anymore Mad dog. Someone is always looking to slam someone for something. Be it how many fish they catch, how many fish they don't catch, if they fish with bait, WHAT THEY CALL FLY FISHING!!!, what ever they can think of they will slam someone for. This was supposed to be a fishing site. Fish how you want, call it what you want, as long as its legal. But no, they get all 'butthurt' as you say haha. I always like seeing your posts and seeing how you and your kids pound the fish. Put up some of the salmon pics, I'll enjoy and not hate you buddy!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I promise not to get butthurt, whine, snivel or cry out loud...:D

I
imfishing
Mad dog said:
just king of hard to report on that kind of success without someone getting all Butthurt! :lol:

Here, Here...

J
JeannaJigs
No shortage of sore arses around here, but who gives a damn. It's fun to irritate the snivelers ;) Your kids are machines.

B
bran_man
doesn't sound like there's anything to be embarrassed about to me! :) you guys are def dialed in on your spots. I was recently introduced to that amazing river (thanks to dtikey) I have done both winter steel and springers so far and love it down there. anyways, keep up the good work

D
dtikey
Mad dog said:

I take it theywere down at the hole bobber fishing.Seen couple of guys down thier and seen ! caught off thier and one guy run a snagged fish down from windy to lose it in the falls.didn't feel bad about that one.So some of the pics you posted like fathers day where they off the wall.That is where I actually like to fish the most till the river drops below 4 then hit the narrows.Biggest springer I got out of thier is 46lbs and my stepfather landed one 46 1/2 the same day that he traded with kid named Zane so he could repeat on big fish of the year up thier.Good times in the past but dont get up thier nearly as much.

M
Mad dog
Well, that wasn't a very good troll!!! Didn't catch any keepers!

Thought for sure someone would have steam coming out of their ears, or get all puffy eyed and need to break out a box of tissues, or threaten to quit posting here or something! Must be losing my touch! I'm always fishing....even online!

M
Mad dog
dtikey said:
I take it theywere down at the hole bobber fishing.Seen couple of guys down thier and seen ! caught off thier and one guy run a snagged fish down from windy to lose it in the falls.didn't feel bad about that one.So some of the pics you posted like fathers day where they off the wall.That is where I actually like to fish the most till the river drops below 4 then hit the narrows.Biggest springer I got out of thier is 46lbs and my stepfather landed one 46 1/2 the same day that he traded with kid named Zane so he could repeat on big fish of the year up thier.Good times in the past but dont get up thier nearly as much.

My son was on the other side of the river and said he saw you catch steelhead, don't know why he stopped there? He never fishes Windy or the Salmon hole to speak of, he was actually on his way to his personal bobber hole....kind of a secret. Yesterday he was 2 for 4, kept a nice bright hen, released a buck with some color, lost one at the bank as he doesn't carry a net, and one other that he never saw.

You are correct, the river is dropping and the biters are stacking in the holes. Still bright fish showing up but the bite is tough, the guys that know what they are doing are getting bit though! ;)