EE Wilson stocking this week

PK Yi
PK Yi
anyone tried to go yet? reports?

W
Willerman
sammy said:
anyone tried to go yet? reports?

I think I might make a trip over there today. I have the day off work.. I will let you know how I do if I end up going!

W
Willerman
Headed out there around 1 yesterday and fishing was good. Saw quite a few people catch the big 2-3lbers. Spinners (red seemed to be working, although my gold/yellow PM produced) were doing good as well as rainbow powerbait. Right before we left before sundown the NE corner of the pond closer to the weeds was the hot spot.

PK Yi
PK Yi
nice. thanks for the report. didn't quite make it out but probably will next stocking.

W
Willerman
sammy said:
nice. thanks for the report. didn't quite make it out but probably will next stocking.

I think alton baker got stocked this week. I'm gonna head out Saturday morning to see if I can't make myself look like an idiot with my new fly rod :bleh: I'll report back.

W
Willerman
Well I read the 2015 report so it wasn't Alton Baker that was stocked, it was Walter Wirth and Walling in Salem. Be careful; if you type in "odfw stocking report" into google, the south willamette watershed link will take you to the 2015 one! You have to click on the first link just straight to the odfw page.
Luckily I caught it last night right before I went to bed, so I just went north instead of south! Got skunked at both WW and Walling. Didn't see a single fish pulled out of either, as well. Might have just not been biting early when I got there... or maybe they both got fished out super fast.

S
sam12
Anything happening at E.E worth reporting? Thinking about checking it out Saturday.

PK Yi
PK Yi
just got back from there today. bites were slow and far in between. quite a contrast from yesterday, 3/2, when I got my limit in about 15 minutes. I'd imagine saturday will be even slower.

sam12 said:
Anything happening at E.E worth reporting? Thinking about checking it out Saturday.

W
Willerman
I went on 3/2 as well after I got off work and hit a couple of bigger ones and a few small ones. Even gave a kid a super duper lure and watched him land a big one on it after the 2nd or 3rd cast. He was pumped.