Eagle Creek, Clackamas?

kirkster
kirkster
there will be some fresh fish move in if the rain keeps up. the ones there now have been there for at least a month or longer.

B
bigdog
That whole creek is messed up this year the lack of rain has made it to where there is no fresh fish in there at all. I remember last year the whole thing was full of fresh fish and we are talking about 150 or more stacked in bonnie lure alone.

T
Troutier Bassier
Trip Delayed, Until tomarrow Morn.

Edit: I heard that you need waders to fish there effectivly?

kirkster
kirkster
bigdog said:
That whole creek is messed up this year the lack of rain has made it to where there is no fresh fish in there at all. I remember last year the whole thing was full of fresh fish and we are talking about 150 or more stacked in bonnie lure alone.

I know what your saying but there is several fish still in the willy destined for eagle hatchery its just this year the rains are so few and far between.

T
tnffishman
Troutier Bassier said:
Trip Delayed, Until tomarrow Morn.

Edit: I heard that you need waders to fish there effectivly?

Im headed up there tomorrow morn. hope some new fish move in tonight.

As for the waders, unless you don't mind getting wet, or just plan to fish the bonnie bridge hole all day you need them:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
isn't there a lot of People at the Bonnie Bridge hole?

And Will I look like a Idiot with,,,, A pair of Jeans or shorts or something on?

M
metalmania
Troutier Bassier said:
isn't there a lot of People at the Bonnie Bridge hole?

And Will I look like a Idiot with,,,, A pair of Jeans or shorts or something on?

There will be many snaggers there tommorow under the bridge. Without waders you'll probably be stuck tryin to elbow your way in between them.