e.e. Wilson stocking

P
plunkme
anyone know if they stocked ee Wilson yet I went yesterday but no stock yet planning to go out there sat

Reactions: OnTheFly
C
chrisulino
E E Wilson Pond Stocking

E E Wilson Pond Stocking

The ODFW web site claims they stocked this pond with 800 legal size trout on 2/16/2009

P
plunkme
when they post the date it means the (week of) so its not that day, you can always try calling them to make sure if they have stocked it that day, plus i wouldnt fish the day they are stocked they are usually not biting til the morning after atleast the bigger ones dont

B
Bass Ackwards
I went there last sunday. The bulletin board there said they stocked it last week with 500 also. Got one bite on a rebel grasshopper and thats it. there was about 8 other people there. I was there from 7 to about 930. didn't see anybody else catch any either

T
TheFNG
I was there this morning and got lots of bites.... got my limit in a couple of hours. they definitely stocked it this week.

C
Combat Chuck
TheFNG said:
I was there this morning and got lots of bites.... got my limit in a couple of hours. they definitely stocked it this week.

Where you there when the guy in the float tube was hauling them in every cast? He was the only one catching while I was there. Tried every fly I had without a bump. Not sure what he had tied on. Any secret to what you were using?

M
maphillips
I was there the day the guy was on a tube fly fishing. I tried different flies that day to but nothing, but they sure were jumping.

T
TheFNG
Yeah I was there when the guy on the boat was getting a bite everytime he casted..... not sure what he as using. all I was using was green power bait with sparkles. thats all!