Dude-Where do I park my trailer when the parking lot is full?

S

Specialed

Salem, OR and willing to travel for fish!!
I went out last Thursday to Cedar Oak Boat Ramp to launch. There was 1 space left so it wasn't a big deal that day. I expect the partial Columbia closure will result in a mad house on the Willamette. What do you do when you don't have a place to park your boat trailer in the lot? Wing it in the closest spot in the community? Do they tow your rig away if they don't like how you park? Finally got a good run and I'm thinking it's going to turn into a cluster @#%*...:rolleyes:

S

SantiamDrifter

You'll see the over flow parking. Usually alongside the road.

B

bigdog

:lol: it's a cluster #$%@ for springers all the time good run or not. I wish I could be more helpfull on the parking problem but I don't have a boat so can't help to much. Hope things work out ok for you with the parking problem. Good luck out there.

CJ

B

beaverfan

Plain and simple the ramps fill up come Springer season, especially if the weathers good. Gotta get out there early to ensure you get a spot.

O

OnTheFly

beaverfan's right. early is the key. When I had my boat I'd be at the ramp at 4:30am. If I got there at 4:31 I was screwed.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
I ust throw down a removable handicap parking sign that looks like it was painted on the ground the night before. Get there whenever you want, launch, roll it up put it behind the seat and park your boat. Most guys aren't too observant at 4:30 in the morning.

N

nwkiller

I ust throw down a removable handicap parking sign that looks like it was painted on the ground the night before. Get there whenever you want, launch, roll it up put it behind the seat and park your boat. Most guys aren't too observant at 4:30 in the morning.

wow, thats a good one....lol until handicap joe shows up earlier and spots the front row....lol

K

Kodiak

Banned User
wow, thats a good one....lol until handicap joe shows up earlier and spots the front row....lol

Try explaining to the cop why you crawled under joes truck! The more you explain the worse it looks..it's just not pretty.

Top Bottom