Drano Lake tomarrow.

P
PDXKush
Going back tomorrow for another shot @ Drano. Gonna get out before first light to try and get that first bite.

P
PDXKush
1 adult 15 pounder and a 23 inch Jack boarded before 10am...Nada after that. We were told that Yakima Nation came in with their gil nets and took home 1000 salmon last night. If there are any native americans on this site I would love to say hello and see if we can become friends :). (This is not a joke). Peace

A
ArcticAmoeba
Yeah, tribal nets have been in hard, all week long. In the early fall go into Cascade Locks and buy mis-ID'd Sockeys, as Coho when the kids are working. They can't seem to tell the difference, and we don't tell em! But I also buy eggs from these guys, and they have been fairly good quality as of late. And don't give 'em more than 25 bucks for 10 pounds. Commercial, and tribal netters alike, will try to shiv ya around, so be on yer toes!

P
PDXKush
Thanks for the info Ian. I've seen the Fish Bus selling stuff in the Gorge but was afraid to stop. I may just swing bye next time.

R
ranch hand
anyone try pulling spinners through the toilet bowl yet? if the adults are hitting I could take two days off in the next two weeks to fish way down there.

P
PDXKush
It's Jack central out there. I have seen quite a few bankers catching jacks but no Adults that Ive seen. Orange Wiggle Warts and Prawn spinners seem to be the biggest hitters. In the boats its definitely been a mix of things. Good luck.

K
Kodiak
I know of a few fish hit OFF the bank near the bridge on brass #6 colorados with pink beads..FYI