Dodge Park

Y
youngbuck307
LMAO "coho Island" how you all know about that..... CJ put the name on the first island up from dodge not down.... Ill let him tell you why. But i thought it was just me and him who used the name for it. kinda just something we use so we know what island we are talking about.

Irishrover
Irishrover
youngbuck307 said:
LMAO "coho Island" how you all know about that..... CJ put the name on the first island up from dodge not down.... Ill let him tell you why. But i thought it was just me and him who used the name for it. kinda just something we use so we know what island we are talking about.
He is the only one I've heard mention it by that name, and that was last season. I believe it was in a post last coho season. Funny.

Last edited:
A
azntechi3206
Caught my first steelhead of the season at dodge park using bober/jig. later on, i hook another one drifting this time with egg/yarn but lost it (so close). I can't upload the pic on here so i post it on my profile image instead. made home for super bowl 44, congrats to NO saints!!

C
Cohosanders
azntechi3206 said:
Caught my first steelhead of the season at dodge park using bober/jig. later on, i hook another one drifting this time with egg/yarn but lost it (so close). I can't upload the pic on here so i post it on my profile image instead. made home for super bowl 44, congrats to NO saints!!

That fish is huge:clap:Good job..Welcome:D