Detroit rocks!

M
michael_g
20140428_195400.jpg

Thanks you all for keepin thread goin! Fresh ens@ monday nite.

Last edited:
M
michael_g
[SUP][/SUP]1398898685197.jpg20140429_073146.jpg50 fish at ? Detroit rock city. Super nice spot. Fish pipeline! Had to keep a couple nice ens. You all have a good en!

Last edited:
M
michael_g
1398722372728.jpg Detroit needs your help? Its perfect time to come to Detroit Oregon. Buy some worms, and snacks from the fine folks here. You all have a good en!

Last edited:
M
michael_g
20140430_203020.jpg

Last edited:
M
michael_g
20140502_085249.jpg Friday am @ bridge.these r the good eating/pan size.you all have a good en!

Admin
Admin
Nice! You're a trout catching machine. )

bass
bass
Great job! Thanks for keeping the pics coming. I have never fished Detroit but it is definitely on my list. Do the trout bite all summer (without a downrigger)?

M
michael_g
Yo troutdude, your still the dude.the dude abides. Let's go fishin. You all have a good en.20140430_164347.jpg

troutdude
troutdude
Right on buddy!

M
michael_g
Detroit needs you to all have a good en!1399080436937.jpg

M
michael_g
20140430_203020~2.jpgI will be moving to new fishin grounds. I will be focused on early mt hood trout fishin.Trillium will be featured in the next report. You all have a good en. Thanks Detroit lake, and don't forget fishin derby in two weeks.20140430_174644.jpg one last note on Detroit fishin. All fish are goin nuts for powerbait. These two were caught on glitter rainbow that was discarded in trash. Thanks for the free gear! Also hot? Worms, bay shrimp.This dude caught this hawg on rainbow glitter powrbait.

Last edited:
M
michael_g
20140430_203020~2~2.jpg A better picture of James hawg!

R
rowlison
Michael_g Thanks for the updates I am thinking of heading up to Detroit lake in the morning. I am seeing from your post that they are hitting on all kinds of bait

M
michael_g
Yes, they were hitting baits hard. At times lures were getting nice action. Also depends on where your at? Bank, boat, bridge? Try everything! Buy some bait in Detroit. Goodluck, and you all have a good en.1398898685197~2~2~2.jpg this spot is exactly three miles past dam on kenny creek rd. Bridge is just up the way. This is my new secret spot, shhh.

R
rowlison
Thanks buddy!! I will be hitting it from the bank so thanks for the location to set up. Good luck on your next outing brother. I hope the rain slows a little tomorrow

C
chrisohm
bass said:
Great job! Thanks for keeping the pics coming. I have never fished Detroit but it is definitely on my list. Do the trout bite all summer (without a downrigger)?

Yes but they like to hold closer to the bottom or around 30ft in most places. They get real lethargic, discovered it was the same at GP. Shady areas in both lakes hold a ton of fish. Just my experience.

C
chrisohm
michael_g, you are a trout killin machine. Hope you land one of those Detroit lunkers sometime soon.

M
michael_g
20140420_103722~2.jpg Is anyone going to attend Detroit fishin derby? Next weekend! You all have a good en! Okay, lets get it on. No choice, but to get it on! Calling all trout fiends to Detroit. Next week fishin derby. I will be getting a sweet spot early. Come support this family friendly fun fund raising! Big prizes, and great fishin.Detroit needs you!

Last edited:
M
michael_g
Whatever

S
Seahawkfan
michael_g said:
Are you guys talking about the bridge by the marina?