delta ponds continue to impress

W
wannaBasser
Finneus Polebender said:
Fishin finally gettin hot pulled out 11 fish for photo opps. this afternoon including my first hog o the year delta is really heatin up on the bite even got one of our new members into some fish Once again thank you mr sunshine.rest of the pics in album on profile fish on
Please help a brother out on catching some of them pigs. If its cool I would love to meet up with you.

D
Drice
What a hoot

What a hoot

I had some fun today I will tell you what! First time out at the deltas and I will be back. I got a chance to meet up with Finneus and learn a thing or two (Mostly by watching him catch fish) Before I ever even posted on here. Beautiful day on the water and lots of excitement! Probably head out there again in the morning. Thanks again Finneus!

W
wannaBasser
Drice said:
I had some fun today I will tell you what! First time out at the deltas and I will be back. I got a chance to meet up with Finneus and learn a thing or two (Mostly by watching him catch fish) Before I ever even posted on here. Beautiful day on the water and lots of excitement! Probably head out there again in the morning. Thanks again Finneus!
Sounds like Finneus knows his s*%t.

D
Drice
Hehehe

Hehehe

He was a crotchety fella he shot at me with a sling shot and hollered obscenities when I tried to get too close and see what he was doing to catch all those fish and maybe get one or two for me...... I'm just kidding, sounded good though. he was really quite friendly and invited me to take some pictures of his fish for him since I couldn't catch em as fast as he was.

W
wannaBasser
Drice said:
He was a crotchety fella he shot at me with a sling shot and hollered obscenities when I tried to get too close and see what he was doing to catch all those fish and maybe get one or two for me...... I'm just kidding, sounded good though. he was really quite friendly and invited me to take some pictures of his fish for him since I couldn't catch em as fast as he was.

Right on. Well Im heading ot there on foot this weekend with my Pop. I see if I can't knock one out witha Z-plug or something. If you hear any explosions, I am probably fishing.

F
Finneus Polebender
goin today?

goin today?

I gotta work and my wife says she is gonna sign up in the post as Finneus fishing widow cause im well fishin a lot but one of the dudes I work with is hell bent to go so we will have to see ifin maybe ol finneus could double down

H
Hawk
Finneus Polebender said:
Fishin finally gettin hot pulled out 11 fish for photo opps. this afternoon including my first hog o the year delta is really heatin up on the bite even got one of our new members into some fish Once again thank you mr sunshine.rest of the pics in album on profile fish on

them thar be som Reel Beauties Brothers.............................:lol::lol::lol:..................................:cool::cool::cool:.....................................:clap::clap::clap:

F
Finneus Polebender
IM outta here

IM outta here

wife told me ta go fish see ya out at delta hopefully get in by 1:30 or so good luck dudes

F
Finneus Polebender
Finneus Polebender said:
wife told me ta go fish see ya out at delta hopefully get in by 1:30 or so good luck dudes

definitely was not yesterday good but think that Drice will tell ya it sure didn't suck thank you mr sunshine. Rest o the pics in my albums 4 24 09

D
Drice
Tryin overcast

Tryin overcast

I am gonna go out to delta today for a bit and see what happens with the weather being significantly colder than the last week. Hopefully it dont affect it too much. Let ya know this evening.

D
Drice
Slow today but not dead

Slow today but not dead

I managed 2 nice bass in the 2.5 lb range and missed a few real light bites but it was still fun even with a 5 minute drizzle.

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice persistance does pay

B
bucketman009
the bassin is good at Delta

the bassin is good at Delta

i was there 3 days ago fishin 1 of the front ponds and caught 7 fish all between 2 and 4 pounds all released and yesterday i caught 2 still wonderin if there are any crappie in there

D
Dichrofisher
Way to slay the biuckemouths! :cool:

F
Finneus Polebender
bucketman009 said:
i was there 3 days ago fishin 1 of the front ponds and caught 7 fish all between 2 and 4 pounds all released and yesterday i caught 2 still wonderin if there are any crappie in there

have never caught or seen any crappie myself but i am kinda bass specific

F
-fishinaddict-
Caught 2 at delta today one was only 1.5 but the other was 4# decent sunday mornin.

F
Finneus Polebender
nice one

nice one

the fishin is definitely pickin up

D
Drice
fishin is pickin up

fishin is pickin up

I was out there today paddling around with the wife didn't really fish much but I did see a few jump a foot or so out of the water after some bugs or something. Top water action might be just around the corner.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
Drice said:
I was out there today paddling around with the wife didn't really fish much but I did see a few jump a foot or so out of the water after some bugs or something. Top water action might be just around the corner.

been hearin about baby turtles being found now and how they are endangered and should be left alone or assisted to the water. Wonder if they are hittin them on the top when they come up to breath ?

C
crazyhats5
These ponds look great!! where are they located as iam in tigard. What kind of boats are allowed in there? I'am getting my new 16' jon boat thursday and want to know if I could use it? Any bank fishing worth the time?