delta ponds continue to impress

R
RIVERFISHER
Bass Man said:
Hi Finneus Polebender,

How long have you fished the Delta ponds? How many ponds are there? I always look forward to your pics, can't wait to see some more. I only have a float tube right now but hopefully this summer I'll be able to get a pontoon, lots more fishing opportunities:dance:

well anytime u feel like comin our way and goin with polebender and i then u can always use one of my vessels...i got plenty layin around my yard.. 2 8 foot boats and a 14....

Bass Man
Bass Man
sweetness

sweetness

RIVERFISHER said:
well anytime u feel like comin our way and goin with polebender and i then u can always use one of my vessels...i got plenty layin around my yard.. 2 8 foot boats and a 14....

RIVERFISHER,

Thank you so much for the offer:dance: I'll be sure to get ahold of you and polebender when I come down to rip some lip with you guys at the delta ponds:yay:

F
Finneus Polebender
Houston we have liftoff

Houston we have liftoff

River fisher and I went out to delta tonight for a couple hours. We decided to fish the back pond "west of the back loop . An hour into the evening nothin doin then blam riverfisher gets topwatered 8 ft from the boat next to a little stick. nice one , then not five min later I blasted a nice one topwater myself then it was over nada the rest of the evening at least the topwater is on .

F
Finneus Polebender
Been real quiet out there

Been real quiet out there

Been by delta daily not seein much activity ? should start pickin up soon there anyone catchin any out there lately? Gonna hit her this weekend see if they wont chase sumthin down good luck all FP

L
leach laker
Gonna head out some time if ever get the free time. What rigs are people having luck with?

F
Finneus Polebender
bit of a report

bit of a report

Ruverfisher and another friend spent a few hrs at delta last fri said it was still slow only caught one his friend landed it said he figures it was 6 lbs "if yer only gonna catch one" says hes got a pic 4 me will share it once I get it.

F
Finneus Polebender
dead last night

dead last night

Worked the back pond for a couple hours last night zero action . Started playin throwin all kinda stuff put a brush hog on started pullin in 1 to 3 bait fish hangin off the rubber every cast . That explains the lack of hungry active bass about they have been well fed lately. just gotta tuff it out have been 3-4 different places in the last week nada zilch zippo think its tuff all over the place right now anyone else havin any luck on the LM ?