Cool off got em goin!

F
Finneus Polebender
Man the big girls were chowin hard tonight ! Seems the recent cool down has sparked the the fall feeding frenzy . Hooked 7 tonight landed 3 busted off another hog on that light line "really gotta stick to what I know". Heres 1 of the bigger ones I got in... 8-23-12 003.jpg, Gonna tear up the big pond sat at dawn anyone got the itch to chase some early fall bass this weekend?

T
TTFishon
Nice!!! I'm down for some early morning fishing. What time you thinkin?

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Nice!!! I'm down for some early morning fishing. What time you thinkin?

5:30 to 6 ish been gettin light at 6.

T
TTFishon
Sounds good. I'll give ya a call this evening.

F
frofishing
hey could you tell me were this is i'd love to come.

F
Finneus Polebender
frofishing said:
hey could you tell me were this is i'd love to come.

Just above Eugene Ore private pond but I know a guy how knows a guy so bassin trips can be worked out. will send PM. Went 2 for 3 this mornin myself , missed one great jig bite in about 15 to 20 ft of water then after straightening the jig hook 3 times lost the jig to underwater timber. Forgot the dry box with my camera so no pics today. Hit a fat 2 lber on a rage toad topwater man that fish drilled it! TT picked up a 1 lber on a bait half the fishes size ! Glad we hit it this mornin TT went by on the way home this evening and the owners are campin tonight ! Hey if you have time we should go slum it tomorrow and maybe go hit the cess pool or perhaps Dead kitty pond just let me know.

J
JeannaJigs
Nice! Haha dead kitty pond, that's so close to my house. I never fished it growing up, looked too sketch lol

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
Nice! Haha dead kitty pond, that's so close to my house. I never fished it growing up, looked too sketch lol

Sketchy as ever these days , wont pontoon fish it this time of year either, too afraid of any exposed body parts in the water , wear neoprene in the spring its just too hot for that now.

J
JeannaJigs
Braver man than me! (haha especially since I'm not a man) I wouldn't want any part of me to come into contact with that either.

T
tomriker
i want to do some topwater fishin! but its been so dang windy here the last few days, what's the deal?!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i want to do some topwater fishin! but its been so dang windy here the last few days, what's the deal?!

Afternoons / eves have been way windy , the only glass has been at dawn , dumb weather pattern I guess!