Confused...

T
Troutier Bassier
I have NO idea on where to go tomarrow or Sunday. I want to catch steelhead. Winter or summer dosent matter. And also atleast 2 hours away from portland.

I know Sandy dosent have any winters yet. I dont know any spots at the clack and I dont know if its fishable. Big creek is a no. Eagle creek (Bonneville) opens on Dec 1st and Im going on the 5th. I have no clue on where else to go.

Can i get some suggestions?

M
masmith
Troutier Bassier said:
I have NO idea on where to go tomarrow or Sunday. I want to catch steelhead. Winter or summer dosent matter. And also atleast 2 hours away from portland.

I know Sandy dosent have any winters yet. I dont know any spots at the clack and I dont know if its fishable. Big creek is a no. Eagle creek (Bonneville) opens on Dec 1st and Im going on the 5th. I have no clue on where else to go.

Nestucca has an early hatchery run right now and should be under 2 hours depending on which way you go.

O
OnTheFly
Troutier Bassier said:

I feel your pain TB. I'll bet 10 miles up any coastal river or stream will be good. Take your pick:)

F
FishSchooler
I might be on the w____n tomorrow in hopes of a fall nook or something. :)

I need to look at the regs for that river...

Are spinners still workin'? Or is the water too cold now?

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
w___n? Wtfooey?

Im going to Herman or something probally. But still open to suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
C
Chedster
Come on, not that hard to understand what river he's hinting. Your thread title says it all.

Troutier Bassier said:
w___n? Wtf?

B
Bohemian
Troutier Bassier said:
w___n? Wtf?

Obviously he's referring to the Williamson river :lol:...or maybe that's a little too far away for a day trip. MMM, what other river name would work ? :)

B
beaverfan
Maybe it's the Walton?

R
rainbowfisherman
Wilson?

B
beaverfan
No couldn't be the Wilson, why would anyone want to waste the gas to go there?:dance::dance::naughty:

J
JeannaJigs
beaverfan said:
No couldn't be the Wilson, why would anyone want to waste the gas to go there?:dance::dance::naughty:

I sure wouldn't ever do that, not after watching that video showing how crummy it was in November.

L
lilsalmon
Go Beavs!!!!!!!

B
bigfootfish
Quack Attack!!

Quack Attack!!

Go Ducks!:dance:

T
Troutier Bassier
Wowowow, This thread is getting a little hot.
Even though the Ducks are gonna kill the beavs. :( BEAVER PRIDE!

F
FishSchooler
Go Timbers! :tongue:

Nevermind, not going to the w____n. Maybe tomorrow.

F
fishhunter
"GO DUCKS":dance::dance::dance::D:cool:

C
Cohosanders
He is talking about the Willametteson it is a strech of river that runs through chinatown in Portland. :lol:
My friend fished Milo for 5 hours w/out any luck. The summers were hitting hard the past few weeks, but that ship might have sailed. There could be some up around rivermill. The forecast calls for no rain so the w____n should be good this next week. It's not wasting gas if you want to go and it's not wasting gas if you don't catch any:shock:

O
OnTheFly
Walter Worthington? Willy Madison? Westside Salishan?

F
FishSchooler
OnTheFly said:
Walter Worthington? Willy Madison? Westside Salishan?

There are the same amount of ____ as there are letters.

O
OnTheFly
FishSchooler said:
There are the same amount of ____ as there are letters.

Depends on your font size.:D