Columbia River 03-10-2011 Spinger

L
lilsalmon
Good luck tomorrow...Jeanna don't forget the buckets and PFD.....wish we coulda fished today..stupid rain...grrrrr

W
waco
Thuggin4Life said:
Thanks everyone! Going back out tommorrow.
Don't forget the coronas!!!!! ;)

P
plumb2fish
Nice fish. Go get a couple more....

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah a few more will be nice. gonna be 2 boats and 4 of us off members up there in our party. coronas,lol. pdfs even more lol. they just are for decoration. Rain sucks specially when your are fishing in it. buckets????

T
todd_brooks
Sinkline said:
Pretty hard core with a 12' in rough water so ya earned that beauty, nice job!

Randy

X2 hard core for sure. Long ass drive for you, early early in the season in crap weather. You earned that fish for sure you two. Just the ride from the big C back up to the park must have been epic let alone the rest of the day on the chop. HARD CORE! May your little boat out fish the big dollar boats everyday!

J
JeannaJigs
Both days...the ride back to Cathedral park SUCKED.

Super long drive, super expensive ($80 just for gas each trip). Gonna give it another 2 weeks before going back. THEN.....redemption day is on....like donkey kong.

M
Mad dog
Nice fish!!! Makes me anxious to get after them! :clap:

Be careful out there! Pretty big river for a 12 footer! :D

F
fish4life
Nice fish, been out there a couple times in my 14' smokercraft and that makes me nervous also.

T
Thuggin4Life
CAn't wait ot see what i can do in a bigger boat. Haven't felt the need to put the pdf on yet in any of my 3 12'ers. Been in some scetchy water wit hmy boat. Man i love it.

M
markasd
Sweeet fish man... way to brave the wave! lol looked a bit 'rough' out there!

Jeanna - Keizer Station, right on I5 - Starbucks..