Columbia River 03-10-2011 Spinger

J
JeannaJigs
Hell of a day. I can't move today. LOL. My neck hurts WORSE than it did after my car wreck. That's what kinda force was exacted upon that little boat. It was crazy for sure. Probably wouldn't go out with a severe wind advisory in effect again LOL. I ate that fish for breakfast lol. Thanks for the fillet. I'm surprised you didn't mention the giant berries that came from that lady. Thanks again for always letting me bum a seat in your boat, and for putting up with getting lost in salem in search of starbucks adding like another 40 minutes to the already 2 hour drive home.

B
bigsteel
JeannaJigs said:
Hell of a day. I can't move today. LOL. My neck hurts WORSE than it did after my car wreck. That's what kinda force was exacted upon that little boat. It was crazy for sure. Probably wouldn't go out with a severe wind advisory in effect again LOL. I ate that fish for breakfast lol. Thanks for the fillet. I'm surprised you didn't mention the giant berries that came from that lady. Thanks again for always letting me bum a seat in your boat, and for putting up with getting lost in salem in search of starbucks adding like another 40 minutes to the already 2 hour drive home.
starbucks in salem,,,south on i5 take the salem parkway exit continues for 1.2 miles and starbucks will be on your left,past applebees:D

B
BobbiDollPDX
bigsteel said:
starbucks in salem,,,south on i5 take the salem parkway exit continues for 1.2 miles and starbucks will be on your left,past applebees:D

lol, gonna have to download the "bigsteel" voice for my GPS

T
TTFishon
Nice fish Andy!!! Way to get out there and get after em!!!

H
Hawk
Well Done Andy & Jeanna,
She's a Reel Beauty.
:D:D:D
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool:

Reactions: lilsalmon
J
JeannaJigs
bigsteel said:

Yes.....I know that now LOL. My Tom Tom likes to play mind games and lead me everywhere else however.

I have it favorited for future portland fishing days that start at 2:30 AM. Salem is where I start realizing I can't stay awake to Eugene lol.

L
lilsalmon
Good job you two!!!! Beautiful fish !!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks guys. Water temp was almost 40. And willamette was north of 45. Biggest skiens ever. Bought as round as a penny and 6 inches long. Berries not much bigger than grains of sand. Trolled plug cuts.

J
JeannaJigs
I got a top secret weapon planned for sunday. I will tell you about it sunday morning, so you can experience suspense for 48 hours.

Did you cure up those monster eggs? LOL. They're the economical version, they don't require much cure. I was gonna give you a ziplock bag of my magic mix that I actually had in my jeep (don't ask), but then i couldn't even remember the herring i left in your garage. Do I have to pay rent for my herring in your freezer?

I was gonna ask do you still have a second gas tank? if not I'll bring a gas can...I don't ever want to see that thing that low again lol. Very glad you waited until I was on solid land to show me or I woulda had an anxiety attack.

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah I have a second tank. Gonna cure them this afternoon running errands and doing used work. Also gotta wash the boat out too. With better weather we won't born so Mich gas. No rent ok bait.

H
Halfthrive
NICE! Fresh fish. Great job.

M
Moe
great job!

J
JeannaJigs
Yeah weather might be better wind wise, can't get much worse...or well...I guess it can, but I won't be out in it lol. I shoulda got a picture of the PFD...Mr. Safety doesn't think I was using it...the man is ridiculous.

We gotta get double limits this weekend. I'm pretty sure we coulda got a second one to the boat if we coulda got a slower troll, but the wind was kicking our ass. BUCKETS That's what you need........

T
Thuggin4Life
I hate surprises. And I hate waiting. Can't wait to get back up. Think tom and Brandon may go up Sunday as well. Remember it could be one of you guys smiling in the picture. Look in the announce section for more details.

C
capblack
good job, looks like your back to your fish killen ways!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish andy way to brave the weather for a chromer :clap:

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job Buddy thats a beauty!

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks everyone! Going back out tommorrow.

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish bro!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
rippin fish lips said:
nice fish bro!!!

Hey man you still driving that jeep? can't really afford to go but i know you want to. one of these weekends if you can afford the gas to tow my boat and 6 gallons of boat gas and bait we can make a trip. same gear as fall chinook. and i can have bit of extra gear.