Hawk
Sister Jeanna is a reel fishin' machine,
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

A
autofisher
Nice Job you guys...... gettin a little jealous...... I need to hit the water sometime soon..... If I disappear for a while and Jigs' boat is missing..... well.... just don't call the cops on me.

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
Nice Job you guys...... gettin a little jealous...... I need to hit the water sometime soon..... If I disappear for a while and Jigs' boat is missing..... well.... just don't call the cops on me.

Lol just 'cause my boat's fixed and I know how to do fiberglass repair now, doesn't mean you can take it down the river and put more holes in her. Come winter steelhead season, i'll hook you up with an open seat, since, I've proven that I can refrain from murdering you in my boat, and I'll be fishin' up your way.

troutdude
troutdude
brandon4455 said:
go in to work and go *coug cough* i have chrome fever i think i need a boat and a rod.

Ummm...that excuse might be rather obvious to her boss, when she'll already be sporting her Beaver sweatshirt, neoprenes, and camo rain jacket with a 9' Lamiglas in one hand! LOL

J
JeannaJigs
Man my work is always onto me when I try to pull some fish leave lol. Especially during the winter. My new boss also lives 1/4 of a mile from my house, knows where I live, and has done drivebys to make sure my boat's home!! (coughpsychocough)

troutdude
troutdude
Good grief. That's pretty low...checking on you like that. Sheesh. Talk about micro management. What a jerk! He needs to get a life, and give his employees some forms of POSITIVE strokes!!!

<ummm...pardon the temporary hijack>

H
halibuthitman
man..... I thought this was gonna be a link to a tillamook dating site for recently divorced women....

troutdude
troutdude
Now THAT is funny! LOL

J
JeannaJigs
Haha man sorry to disappoint

C
CoastieFlo
If anyone still has spots on their tag next week (after turkey weekend), I might have some open seats in my boat. Im new here but been on the 'other' fishing site for a long time......and moved over here to Florence 5 years ago from Corvallis. Hit Tyee CG this afternoon about 430 for a few and nothing going on, no jumpers no nothing, must be a morning bite thing.

T
Thuggin4Life
Banged out two of them right before dark....

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
CoastieFlo said:
If anyone still has spots on their tag next week (after turkey weekend), I might have some open seats in my boat. Im new here but been on the 'other' fishing site for a long time......and moved over here to Florence 5 years ago from Corvallis. Hit Tyee CG this afternoon about 430 for a few and nothing going on, no jumpers no nothing, must be a morning bite thing.
Welcome to the forum! That is a mighty generous OFFer to make to a bunch strangers...won't be strangers for long! We are a friendly bunch,so you will fit right in.

T
Thuggin4Life
Raincatcher said:
Welcome to the forum! That is a mighty generous OFFer to make to a bunch strangers...won't be strangers for long! We are a friendly bunch,so you will fit right in.

Well most of us are....

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Thuggin4Life said:
Well most of us are....

Andy;
I didn't say we aren't "strange"...that would be a lie...:lol::lol::lol:

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
man..... I thought this was gonna be a link to a tillamook dating site for recently divorced women....

lol. yeah...some of those titles can really give the wrong impression.

N
nwdunerider
we were at tachinitch on sunday too. Said hi to andy and jenna . What a day First cast fish on but not for long then we landed an 18 lb hen 20 more feet down the bank and fish on. By 10:30 we had 6 on and boated 4 2 Released Thats when it started to pour down rain so we got out of there with our limit.

• dutch visitors and redwood trip 004.jpg